The Related Word Game - 2017!

calming -> Westerwälder Kuhhund

Instead learning the calming signals of a dog, the Westerwälder cow dog was (and is again) used to control herdes of cows by overdoing dog(wolf) signals. In our area the cows were moved from forest clearing to forest clearing. It was a job where horses were of little use. Instead very agile, brave and smart dogs were used. So a typical 'cowboy', we named them Kuhhirte (cow herd), looked like this with a signal horn and a dog.

thumbnail_1044235_720x460.jpg

The probably best book about dog signals:

515re-x4fJL._SX348_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

• Like! 1

Ent -> Groot

in Afrikaans, the word Groot, means Great/large/big/huge and is pronounced with the more gutteral "ggg" sound and the "rrrr" that Europeans struggle with a lot.

• Appreciation 1
2 minutes ago, Delta! said:

Ent -> Groot

in Afrikaans, the word Groot, means Great/large/big/huge and is pronounced with the more gutteral "ggg" sound and the "rrrr" that Europeans struggle with a lot.

brilliant word!!

groot -> marvel

:D

gogo

Marvel -> Black Widow

I love me some Black Widow. She could kick my backside any day and I won't be upset, just cause she is such a BADA$$.

• Haha 1

Man -> Superman

My fiancé and I are watching the DC movies that we either haven't watch, or have not seen in a LOOOONG time. we finished the batman movies with Christian Bale, watched Superman man of steel and Batman VS Superman dawn of Justice yesterday and today we are busy with Justice league... not to thrilled so far. I prefer the way the MCU movies are done more, but I do like the way Ben Affleck portrays Batman...

superman -> hairdresser

Corona herors: Hairdressers are not allowed to do their job right now. A local haircutter used the time to invent a mask holder which allows him to cut more freely while the customer still wearing a mask. A nearby company is producing the holders.

• Like! 1