The Related Word Game - 2017!

Dependable -> Colleague 

One of the Sous chefs we have now is very Dependable/reliable... he gets things done and done well and all the staff respect him. We are actually only the two sous chefs at the moment, Akram and myself... the other one was "dismissed" for stealing alcohol, drinking and getting drunk while on duty(multiple times) and then failing to fulfill his duties... so the pressure that was already a lot to bear just got more and we both have to take on more responsibilities. Before my last off days I worked 75 hours in 5 days, and so far I am going for about 60 hours before I am off on Wednesday and Thursday again.  

• zomgod! 1
8 minutes ago, Delta! said:

Dependable -> Colleague 

One of the Sous chefs we have now is very Dependable/reliable... he gets things done and done well and all the staff respect him. We are actually only the two sous chefs at the moment, Akram and myself... the other one was "dismissed" for stealing alcohol, drinking and getting drunk while on duty(multiple times) and then failing to fulfill his duties... so the pressure that was already a lot to bear just got more and we both have to take on more responsibilities. Before my last off days I worked 75 hours in 5 days, and so far I am going for about 60 hours before I am off on Wednesday and Thursday again.  

wow! lol id forgotten how all that drama can happen in high pressure spaces like kitchens.. Theuns sending you some heal vibes to keep you going through this ...and happy that y'all are rid of him/menace... !

coleague -> crucial

dependability is SO crucial!

:)

gogo

windmill => farm

The U.S. Government awards a stipend per kWh produced here by windmills. Otherwise, they would not be profitable whatsoever.

:JC-tumbleweed:

• Like! 1

farm -> noise

i heard they make a strange hum that adds up... and that those who live in their shadow (:eek:) of the rotating blades go mad

lol.. or maybe to too much cthulhu

:crazy:

gogo

• Haha 1

jiggly cheesecake -> De gustibus non est disputandum.

You can't discuss about taste (only talk). We prefer a base from thin yeast dough and a cover from a mix of Quark, Schmand, eggs, potato stark, salt, oil and sugar. Because 'variatio delectat' (doing lot of variants  is more fun) the kids can add on the big plate their own stuff: pure, raisins, rhubarb (ripe now), cherries (not the time, just blossoms right now), Waldmeister (master of the woods, woodruff), ....3

hettschter-kaesebloatz.jpg

• Like! 1
1 hour ago, Delta! said:

Bucket List -> Scuba Diving

I would still like to scuba dive...

is there reefs off of south africa?

Scuba Diving ->  snorkelling

love snorkeling.. with those new masks that cover entire face its awesome

:)

gogo