The Related Word Game - 2017!

catastrophe -> playback

R.I.P. John Davis

It was a catastrophe for Milli Vanilli when a failure on the playback machine showed that Milli Vanilli couldn't do a thing but dancing. Yesterday john Davis, the real voice behind Milli Vanilli, died of covid19. Very sad because he was visiting several senior homes in covid19 times to make the old ones happy.

His daughter wished for a last applause. This is live and no playback.

• Appreciation 1
7 hours ago, chattius said:

catastrophe -> playback

R.I.P. John Davis

It was a catastrophe for Milli Vanilli when a failure on the playback machine showed that Milli Vanilli couldn't do a thing but dancing. Yesterday john Davis, the real voice behind Milli Vanilli, died of covid19. Very sad because he was visiting several senior homes in covid19 times to make the old ones happy.

His daughter wished for a last applause. This is live and no playback.

lol...i remember that "scandal" when it came out...

play back -> exposure

:)

gogo

acid -> think twice

The factory producing cement at my birthdown closed some years ago. It did high particle pollution. However the particles were bases and lowered the acidic rain around the town significantly. My brother reports that the garden now needs soil liming to stop moss and other acidic ground loving plants.

Closing the cement factory: Good for people in town, big damage to forests and agriculture and rare falcons which used to breed in the towers.

maxresdefault.jpg

• Like! 1

beholder => bee holder (sees the beauty?)

A nasty storm felled a tree taking out my internet for nearly two weeks, Rommel. :sob:

But it's all good now!

:JC_hurrah:

• Appreciation 1
48 minutes ago, Hooyaah said:

beholder => bee holder (sees the beauty?)

A nasty storm felled a tree taking out my internet for nearly two weeks, Rommel. :sob:

But it's all good now!

:JC_hurrah:

bee holder -> cousin

they just bought two bee hives!

Steve, down for two weeks?? Holee molee... no internet for two weeks?

were you able to use any kind of mobile data solution at all? I dont think I would have come back sane from that!

:rofl:

gogo

5 hours ago, chattius said:

cousin -> Tommy

Hope nobody has such a cousin Kevin or an uncle Ernie as in the rock musical Tommy by The Who.

Tommy -> Tommy Gun

just love that word

:gun2:

gogo