The Related Word Game - 2017!

light -> Starlight Express Theater

Special build for the Starlight Express musical in Bochum. The skaters roll mid through the audience which is only possible with a special build and not in a normal theatre. It is the record holder for longest nonstop playtime of a musical. Without corona it would be 1988 till now. Visited it at least each second year with the family.

Starlight Express Theater -> The Phantom of the Opera

One of my favorite musicals of all time. Though Gerard (:eek:) Butler's casting as the Phantom alongside a brilliant singer like Emmy Rossum has to be one of the worst decisions in musical history. The only reason he is not my personal pick for WORST casting is the atrocity that was Russel Crow in Les Miserables

• Like! 1

philosophy -> historical

My doctor philosophiae is because the mathematical department belonged historical to philosophy at my university and not to nature sciences as in others. There it would be a doctor rerum naturalium.

"Because it is an earned research degree, those studying for a PhD or equivalent are required to produce original research that expands the boundaries of knowledge, normally in the form of a thesis or dissertation, and defend their work against experts in the field."

In my case it started when I did a lazy geometric and not lot of writing analytic proof when writing a test. My professor took me to the blackboard (yes this old) at one of his lessons and I had to explain the proof in front of 400 people and he said that it is a new approach... So while writing it all down I was paid for teaching small classes of new students. By teaching I was allowed to place the Dr.phil. in front of my name. I never do the doctor thing because it confuses people who want to visit my wife who is a medical doc.

• Like! 1