3 replies to this topic

#1 Moritz

Moritz

Leaden Juggernaut

• New Arrival
  • 2 posts
  • Platform:PC

Posted 09 May 2017 - 04:15 AM

I wanted to change some item-properties, in particular the set bonus for Endijian's Artifacts. But even the smalles change in the blueprint.txt I make leads to massive errors. Every item I have in use does not have any properties anymore and whe new items are droped the game chrashes. Is there some protection against changing the bluprint.txt I have to work around first or something else I did not notice yet?

Thanks for your help

#2 Flix

Flix

Modimus Prime

• FDM Moderator
  • 3,054 posts

Posted 09 May 2017 - 04:27 AM

Hello.  Most likely you did not use a proper text editor like Notepad++.  What you described are symptoms of incorrect encoding.  Blueprint.txt is especially susceptible to this problem if plain old Notepad is used, unlike most of the other scripts.  Good luck.

Diablo 2 Fallen Mod         Sacred 2 Enhanced Spells Mod          Flix's Music Mod for Sacred 2
   Elite Mounts Mod              Sacred 2 Character Editor           List of Mods and Modding Guides

Sacred 2 Nexus                    Sacred 2 Nude Mod                     Community Items Mod

#3 Moritz

Moritz

Leaden Juggernaut

• New Arrival
  • 2 posts

Posted 09 May 2017 - 04:45 AM

Flix, I owe you somthing. works perfect . much thanks!

#4 gogoblender

gogoblender

Dark Sun Guardian

• Administrator
  • 31,951 posts

Posted 09 May 2017 - 05:28 AM

And a hearty welcome to DarkMatters, Moritz, great having you here on the boards!

:)

gogo

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users