Sacred 2 Mods - Kaballah's Seraphim 3D Modelling Files (Poser / DAZ 3D)

Kaballah's Seraphim 3D Modelling Files (Poser / DAZ 3D)

Thanks Mystix for getting this up for the fans... I know there was a lot of demand, and awesome knowing it's finally safe here in the DarkMatters Vaults... forevah!

Originally posted on DarkMatters here:

http://darkmatters.org/forums/index.php?/topic/9655-revelation-of-the-seraphim-3d-model-poser/

:hugs:

gogo

Is there a way that this model could be prepared and made ready for use in the game as a Seraphim replacement option? It would make for an appreciable difference in the game. This model is superb and it leads to the possibility for other models to be upgraded for the other PCs in the game. Much better than a fresh coat of paint, when combined with all of the upgrades that Flix is planning for the next (and unofficial) patch it would be a real game changer and spark renewed interest in the most "Sacred" franchise of games.

• Like! 1

Is there a way that this model could be prepared and made ready for use in the game as a Seraphim replacement option? It would make for an appreciable difference in the game. This model is superb and it leads to the possibility for other models to be upgraded for the other PCs in the game. Much better than a fresh coat of paint, when combined with all of the upgrades that Flix is planning for the next (and unofficial) patch it would be a real game changer and spark renewed interest in the most "Sacred" franchise of games.

That would be a sick upgrade!

:drool:

gogo

• Like! 1

Hmmm. That's weird. I'm also able to download it (but it makes sense as the uploader).
Can anyone else try to see if they can download the file please?

• Like! 1

Hmmm. That's weird. I'm also able to download it (but it makes sense as the uploader).

You would think so, but there have been times when I couldn't download my own mods.

Can anyone else try to see if they can download the file please?

Just downloaded using both chrome and explorer three times each and all successful

:)

gogo

Got it. My ISP has a feature called "Web Acceleration" that supposedly speeds up my connection but it often interferes with downloading files from various places. Mediafire was another big one. I keep the service turned off but every month it resets and enables itself again. I usually don't notice until it interferes with a download. This is the first time I've connected Web Acceleration with being unable to download files from DarkMatters, but it doesn't surprise me.

That doesn't really explain why other people have the same problems though. Unless they also have an ISP with something like a Web Acceleration feature.

• Like! 1