sJgEZy.jpg

Version:

Gold Edition 2.65.2

Community Patch 0150

Community Items Mod 1.2a

Elite Mounts Mod 1.10

Flix’s Music Mod

1. Preamble:

Why Rayna? First time I saw the Seraphim in Sacred 1 my mind associated her with the character Rayna Kapec in the Star Trek TOS episode “Requiem for Methuselah”. I believe them to be organic androids, their power comes from bio-engineered strength and advanced technology, and since they can’t age or die from natural causes, it’s the same person in both games. I wanted my Rayna to be roughly the same in Sacred 2: a fast melee fighter with protective spells and a balanced mix of skills.

2. Attributes & Skills:

Are calculated for level 75, taking into account the points received as reward from the quests “Ancaria Airlines” and “Feed the Poor”.

Willpower +76(+1 at every level)

Vitality +26(+1 after level 50)

Tactics Lore 75(kept with level until mastery)

Exalted Warrior Focus 40

Armour Lore 40

Pole Arms 40

Enhanced Perception 1

Concentration 30

Toughness 30

Sword Weapons 30

Riding 10

Warding Energy Lore 2

3. Combat Arts, Modifications & Combos:

I use only seven so they fit the available slots without ever changing them or bothering with combos.

CA1 Pelting Strikes

CA2 Soul Hammer

CA3 Assailing Somersault

CA4 Dashing Alacrity

CA5 Divine Protection

Buff1 Battle Stance

Buff2 Cleansing Brilliance

Modified in this order:

Pelting Strikes Thrust/Focus/Precision

Battle Stance Premonition/Drill/Retaliation

Dashing Alacrity Bloodlust/Delay/Impatience

Soul Hammer Wounding/Battering

4. Inventory, Item Modifiers & Mounts:

Pole Arms, Two-handed Swords or regular Swords imbued with the four damage types, the fifth slot reserved to a ranged weapon(Energy Lance or Pistol).

Armor sets suitable for this build:

Megalcarwen’s Garments of Mutation

Virtues of the Seraphim

Impressions of Sophia

Twilight of the Gods

Niokaste’s Blade Dance

Most useful item modifiers:

+All Skills

-Regeneration Time

+Chance to halve regeneration time

+Chance to evade(also by socketing Celestial Magic runes)

+Chance to find valuables

+Chance for critical hits

+Experience per kill

+Attack speed

+Run speed

+Visibility range

Mounts:

Charger(+Chance to evade) replaced by Unicorn

Saber-toothed Tiger(-Regeneration Time: Exalted Warrior) replaced by Volcanic Tiger

5. Combat Strategy:

Simple and obvious, nothing sophisticated here. Use efficiently the most damaging weapons while reducing CA regeneration time as much as possible. For defense, other than attributes & skills, use Battle Stance permanently, Divine Protection when needed and increase the chance to evade.

• Like 2

gogoblender    1,487

Thanks for a new Seraphim guide for DarkMatters' collection! You know, Requiem for Methuselah is actually one of my favorite episodes...I remember when I was a kid actually memorizing that one title more than others for star trek "face offs" against others when trying to remember the name of an episode... course... those days were pre-google... :D... methuselah days^^

Happy you published and have shared with the community, if you're interested you can always make a copy of your build available to posterity by uploading it in our downloads section here:

Sacred 2 Downloads

:)

gogo

• Like 1

Rayna    7

Thanks for a new Seraphim guide for DarkMatters' collection! You know, Requiem for Methuselah is actually one of my favorite episodes...I remember when I was a kid actually memorizing that one title more than others for star trek "face offs" against others when trying to remember the name of an episode... course... those days were pre-google... :D... methuselah days^^

Happy you published and have shared with the community, if you're interested you can always make a copy of your build available to posterity by uploading it in our downloads section here:

Sacred 2 Downloads

gogo

Here it is, only a sketch, at level 49 after completion of the campaign on bronze difficulty and exploration to the last corner of the gameworld. I followed it to the detail, including my own spreadsheet of skill points distribution(up to 75 and the possibilities beyond).

http://darkmatters.org/forums/index.php?/files/file/630-rayna-the-exalted-warrior/

• Like 1

gogoblender    1,487

Sacred 2 Downloads

gogo

Here it is, only a sketch, at level 49 after completion of the campaign on bronze difficulty and exploration to the last corner of the gameworld. I followed it to the detail, including my own spreadsheet of skill points distribution(up to 75 and the possibilities beyond).

http://darkmatters.org/forums/index.php?/files/file/630-rayna-the-exalted-warrior/

:bounce:

gogo

• Like 1