Complete and comprehensive Seraphim build

Thanks for a new Seraphim guide for DarkMatters' collection! You know, Requiem for Methuselah is actually one of my favorite episodes...I remember when I was a kid actually memorizing that one title more than others for star trek "face offs" against others when trying to remember the name of an episode... course... those days were pre-google... :D... methuselah days^^

Happy you published and have shared with the community, if you're interested you can always make a copy of your build available to posterity by uploading it in our downloads section here:

Sacred 2 Downloads

:)

gogo

• Like! 1

Thanks for a new Seraphim guide for DarkMatters' collection! You know, Requiem for Methuselah is actually one of my favorite episodes...I remember when I was a kid actually memorizing that one title more than others for star trek "face offs" against others when trying to remember the name of an episode... course... those days were pre-google... :D... methuselah days^^

Happy you published and have shared with the community, if you're interested you can always make a copy of your build available to posterity by uploading it in our downloads section here:

Sacred 2 Downloads

gogo

Here it is, only a sketch, at level 49 after completion of the campaign on bronze difficulty and exploration to the last corner of the gameworld. I followed it to the detail, including my own spreadsheet of skill points distribution(up to 75 and the possibilities beyond).

http://darkmatters.org/forums/index.php?/files/file/630-rayna-the-exalted-warrior/

• Like! 1

Sacred 2 Downloads

gogo

Here it is, only a sketch, at level 49 after completion of the campaign on bronze difficulty and exploration to the last corner of the gameworld. I followed it to the detail, including my own spreadsheet of skill points distribution(up to 75 and the possibilities beyond).

http://darkmatters.org/forums/index.php?/files/file/630-rayna-the-exalted-warrior/

:bounce:

gogo

• Like! 1