Casual diablo 2 LOD walkthrough

Since I have to wait to upgrade my potato computer in order to play the new path of exile expansion, I decided to do a little nostalgic gaming and do a d2x play through. If anyone is interested in joining, my acct is veracious just like here. It'd be cool to have some company. If you can't add my acct then my toon is VeraciousWind. I'm making a hurricane druid. GG

• Like! 1

Since I have to wait to upgrade my potato computer in order to play the new path of exile expansion, I decided to do a little nostalgic gaming and do a d2x play through. If anyone is interested in joining, my acct is veracious just like here. It'd be cool to have some company. If you can't add my acct then my toon is VeraciousWind. I'm making a hurricane druid. GG

Hi Veracious, good seeing you. Im to confess and duck a thrown tomato at the same time for... gasp....ive never played d2 :oooo:...Im so busy with my jobs this week ...lol I mostly just sleep wheb I get home o_O As I know nothing about the set up, what you're asking people to meet you to play on... is it online company provided servers closed?

:)

gogo

Diablo 2 is still supported by blizzard's battle.net, yes. They still reset the ladder every six months. There's less patching now after 17 years but it's almost bug free at this point.

Its a dungeon crawler, arpg, just like sacred but the skills and attributes are a bit more simple. It's kind of a predecessor to path of exile.

It's 3 Difficulties with 4-5 acts depending on whether you play classic or expansion.