Hey All

Hey, guys ,I've been big sacred 2 fan when it cames out and played it a lot,but that terrible game optimizations made me stop playing it.

since a few weeks, I really want to play it again and give it another chance , so I looked around the web and read about possible bug fixes/patch and I've heard about that community patch,

Hope this will allow me to enjoy playing as a shadow warrior again,

Please forgive for my english, french player here ,

And even in case that CM patch won't prevent the game from crashing, thank you anyway to all

of you for keeping a sacred 2 community alive,

Greetings.

• Like! 1

Willkommen, bienvenue, welcome
Fremde, etranger, stranger
Gluklich zu sehen, je suis enchante,
Happy to see you, bleibe, reste, stay
Willkomen, bienvenue, welcome,
Bei Darkmatters, au Darkmatters, to Darkmatters

Just imagine Liza Minelli singing it

Leave your troubles outside,
So- life is disappointing? Forget it!
We have no troubles here! Here life is beautiful... The girls are beautiful... Even the orchestra, is beautiful.

Walk in of Chattius with his tuba

You see, I told you the orchestra, is beautiful.

Hello and welcome to DarkMatters! I hope you enjoy playing through Sacred 2. The Community Patch optimizes many elements of the game.

Even better news, we are currently developing a new bug fix patch for the game that unlocks a large number of features and fixes several bugs in the game code.

Welcome to DarkMatters. Hope you have many years of fun on here as I have had myself, made some friends(even though we have never met in person).

Check out the Dark Kitchen if you love food and cooking.

Hey, guys ,I've been big sacred 2 fan when it cames out and played it a lot,but that terrible game optimizations made me stop playing it.

since a few weeks, I really want to play it again and give it another chance , so I looked around the web and read about possible bug fixes/patch and I've heard about that community patch,

Hope this will allow me to enjoy playing as a shadow warrior again,

Please forgive for my english, french player here ,

And even in case that CM patch won't prevent the game from crashing, thank you anyway to all

of you for keeping a sacred 2 community alive,

Greetings.

Bravo on your warm and cheery introduction. I've always loved it when someone puts a bit of themselves into their writing, and showing appreciation fo this Sacred Community is a great litterary "cup of coffee" to read in the morning.

Enjoy the world class The Fallen Mod which Flix et al have masterminded and is nothing short of a new game in and of itself. And expecially...have fun with our comunity, games and friendly faces make us smile

Welcome to DarkMatters!

:gogo:

gogo

• Like! 1