Path of Exile 3.0 update/ is there a darkmatters guild?

Rotluchs

Hi everyone,

surprised there's no post about the recently released, massively big 3.0 patch update for path of exile..

(patchnotes: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1930316 )

The Fall of Oriath adds a bunch of new acts, bosses, items, skill gems etc..

also, a new league just started, called the Harbinger League..

I just picked PoE up again after being bored by D3 even with their Necro Pack DLC (and also kinda feeling fooled by blizz and their stance/politics regarding the current state of the entire Diablo franchise)

haven't played PoE in a loooong while now (in fact, almost never played it since the original first beta years ago).. it feels so much more polished now, and so much content that's new to me.. not just the recent update^^

anyways: Is there a darkmatters guild / anyone playing it or interested in picking it up again?

greetings,

bob

• Like! 1

Hi everyone,

surprised there's no post about the recently released, massively big 3.0 patch update for path of exile..

(patchnotes: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1930316 )

The Fall of Oriath adds a bunch of new acts, bosses, items, skill gems etc..

also, a new league just started, called the Harbinger League..

I just picked PoE up again after being bored by D3 even with their Necro Pack DLC (and also kinda feeling fooled by blizz and their stance/politics regarding the current state of the entire Diablo franchise)

haven't played PoE in a loooong while now (in fact, almost never played it since the original first beta years ago).. it feels so much more polished now, and so much content that's new to me.. not just the recent update^^

anyways: Is there a darkmatters guild / anyone playing it or interested in picking it up again?

greetings,

bob

Good seein ya Bob!

I havent played POE for a while, and I'm not sure if anyone here in community is playing. I do know that theres some players from EU that have been posting about playing in the servers for Grim Dawn, not sure if you've tried that game?

:)

gogo