Sabriel, Sabers, Gabriel, Angel, you get the idea..

Sabriel

This build is about speed, accuracy and critical hits. I will leave it up to you what you want to do with your modifications, because it's all about preferences! This can be a tricky build to play and it's intended for the more experienced player who knows what to do with gear.

Tip: I myself like Life Leech on my blades, because that's pretty much what's keeping this Seraphim alive most of the time!

Skills:

1. Exalted Warrior. (140 hard points)

2. Tactics lore. (140 hard points)

3. Dual Wield. (140 hard points)

4. Sword Weapons. (44)

5. Amor Lore. (140 hard points)

6. Toughness. (44)

7. Speed Lore. (44)

8. Damage Lore. (44)

9. Combat Reflexes. (44)

10. Combat Discipline. (140 hard points)

Pretty weird, huh?

If you prefer equipping regular swords just dump every attribute point in strength. (I'm actually doing this for attack rating.) If you prefer short swords just dump every attribute point in dexterity. (You'll get a very defensive Seraphim that way, but she won't be as accurate.)

I myself am a big fan of Battle Stance and Dashing Alacrity and pretty much only ever use Pelting Strikes, so the Enhance Blacksmith Art will help you get there, since this build isn't about Stamina or Concentration.

You should keep your Combat Arts at Exalted Warrior's appropriate level. Combat Discipline will start to take care of the damage output later on.

This build requires patience and you'll need to be creative and resourceful with gear in order to keep her alive.

Have fun!

Edited by Sabriel
  • Like! 1