So, after some year I wanted to play again the game and I've choosen one of the few characters I didn't play. I'm not sure about how to mod Clustering Maelstrom and Levin Array, both bronze mod. About CM I understand from what I read that Chaos mod will make the spell strong on open spaces where you can lure many and many enemies togheter adn then use the combo. But what makes me think is that the game often leads you into dungeons where even traveling a little with the enemies on your back, it's difficult to get the same group you can lure in a open space. Surviving in a dungeon can be a pain because enemies may get in your way stopping you in a bad place. So, considering this, should I still go for Chaos? (I wonder how many enemjes are needed to see a difference between the mods) . I'm also unsure about the bronze mods of LA. I'm focusing on Astute Supremacy so even if doesn't change a lot the spell I'm still going to get the 3 mods for it.

• 2 weeks later...

So, quick thoughts because I'm on-the-go at the moment:

- Gravitation for the CM Bronze mod, as consoles crash if you round up too many enemies. You'll want to hit smaller groups with it (compared to what you could do on the PC version).

- I think I took Elongation for LA Bronze mode, but I don't use Levin Array much honestly...see the next point.

- CM + LA (or CM + any further Area of Effect generally) will lead to frequent crashing on the console versions of the game.

It's a shame, because the CM + LA combo is very fun, but I wouldn't recommend it on the console versions. I stick to CM by itself...and still crash my PS3 every-so-often.

• Like! 1
On 8/19/2017 at 10:50 AM, OscuraShiva said:

So, after some year I wanted to play again the game and I've choosen one of the few characters I didn't play. I'm not sure about how to mod Clustering Maelstrom and Levin Array, both bronze mod. About CM I understand from what I read that Chaos mod will make the spell strong on open spaces where you can lure many and many enemies togheter adn then use the combo. But what makes me think is that the game often leads you into dungeons where even traveling a little with the enemies on your back, it's difficult to get the same group you can lure in a open space. Surviving in a dungeon can be a pain because enemies may get in your way stopping you in a bad place. So, considering this, should I still go for Chaos? (I wonder how many enemjes are needed to see a difference between the mods) . I'm also unsure about the bronze mods of LA. I'm focusing on Astute Supremacy so even if doesn't change a lot the spell I'm still going to get the 3 mods for it.

Just here for a hearty welcome to DarkMatters, OscuraShiva

And thanks Mystix for answering the post!

:hugs:

gogo