Hooyaah

Topless Human Witch For Sacred 2

Hooyaah    1,470

bhHiBZt.png

The above screen shot has been edited. The naughty bits are obscured by black spots.

If anyone is interested in this file PM me. I submitted nude mods for all of the female NPCs a while back. The info on them many be found down the page in this forum.

Edited by Hooyaah
  • Like 2

gogoblender    1,638

Thanks for the post Hooyaah! I'm bumping up it because of the forum down time.

:dance:

gogo

Hooyaah    1,470

Thanks, Gogo! I am just about to release an updated female NPC nude skin pack. It really addresses well the shader files for the Seraphim and some other much needed fine tuning. I wonder if it will generate any interest here at the new and improved DarkMatters Fora.

;)

gogoblender    1,638
6 hours ago, Hooyaah said:

Thanks, Gogo! I am just about to release an updated female NPC nude skin pack. It really addresses well the shader files for the Seraphim and some other much needed fine tuning. I wonder if it will generate any interest here at the new and improved DarkMatters Fora.

;)

That's wonderful, Hooyaah!  I'm finding that because the way this new software is displaying all notifications in the general stream, it's surfacing a lot of the activity that was "behind the scenes" so to speak... downloads have become much more prominent with the comments upon them taking stage right by posts.

:)

gogo

Hooyaah    1,470

There is now an updated HQ file of this mod for those among you who are using the Elite or "trimmed" Elite textures.

• Like 1