Welcome to the new DarkMatters 2017!!

7 hours ago, Schot said:

:wizard:  Push the Source button at the top left of the editor.  :D

Ahh, good.. I was looking for that as well.  I kind of find the magic of insta-popping-on smileys and pictures a bit jarring :4rofl:  Old school writing then seeing it come up after I press submit is good enough for me

:lol:

gogo

Oh sorry guys.  Seems only the admins are getting this option though I haven't found the switch yet to give everyone the same.  For reference, here's an image:

source-button.jpg

@Timotheus Hey!  How did you sneak in unnoticed.  :P

• Haha 1
13 hours ago, Timotheus said:

Lookin fab guys :)

timo!!!! So good seeing you here on the boards man, what cheers!

:hugs:

YOu and wife keeping good? How goes stuff on the game and hardware front... able to keep up?

:)

gogo

• Like! 1
9 hours ago, Schot said:

Oh sorry guys.  Seems only the admins are getting this option though I haven't found the switch yet to give everyone the same.  For reference, here's an image:

source-button.jpg

@Timotheus Hey!  How did you sneak in unnoticed.  :P

Schots just later yesterday updated the switch for the editor... we all got plain text editor back (Enjoy Flix!)... clear and easy to use again!

gogo

16 hours ago, gogoblender said:

Schots just later yesterday updated the switch for the editor... we all got plain text editor back (Enjoy Flix!)... clear and easy to use again!

gogo

I'm still not seeing anything Gogo - on either version of the forum skin.

• Thanks! 1

Yeah we're still deprived. ~sob~

That was just the first unfurling of my requests to get the post editors beefed up again.  Someday I'd like to see all the former functionality returned.

Sorry guys!  I've been doing a bit of reading on the support forum and it kinda looks like they've altogether gotten rid of bbcode...  All the bbcode in posts has been converted to html and the bbcodes that I wrote were wiped.  Ugh!  Why couldn't they have converted my bbcodes to the new html buttons code.  Ok, so I think I need to make new buttons to achieve at least one of your dreams Flix, haha.  It's not too bad.  Just need a bit of free time to figure out the new system.

P.s.

As for the switch I made the other day it was just the pasting functionality that I changed.  I changed it from rich text pasting to plain text pasting for everyone.

On 9/22/2017 at 0:35 AM, BrainMuncher said:

This code:

[spoiler]Test [I]italic[/I] [b]bold[/b][/spoiler]
[quote]quote[/quote]
[list][*]List 1[/*]
[*]List 2[/*]
[*]List 3[/*][/list]

Results in this:

Reveal hidden contents

Test italic bold

• List 1
  • List 2
  • List 3

So it looks like BBCode still works.

Huh.

I'm still very unfamiliar with BBCode... you just type it in and it does that?

WELL let's test that theory

THIS IS A SPOILER.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 9/9/2017 at 4:39 PM, Yaohu said:

Heya gogo, found a couple Pics that might be worth adding to the background choices:

Pic 1
Pic 2
Pic 3

the 4th I found was a little difficult, so I attached it as an upload. Hope you like them as much as I do :)

Sacred 2 Wallpapers - Wallpaper Cave.png

I'm curious about this pic, I'm actually using it as my background right now for viewing... Does anyone know where exactly in Ancaria these places are... any idea where on the map, or is purely concept art?

gogo