*spoiler* new BFG Seraphim starting at Level 75 lol full build inside /downloadable lvll 200 char

27isbadluck

*SPOILERS* This build is more like a WALKTHROUGH then a guide

Realtime grinding was done to ensure JuneJune's builds can be done without 'aid'

grinding to 120 in Sacred 2 is 'human'
going all the way to 200 is 'mechanical'

Made a new Seraphim its started at lvl75 with a Mutation set and some hand me down amulets/rings

Playing in platinum, Platinum guardians droped & niob opened up at level 90; Niob guardians done at level 120

BFG Seraphim.rar Downloaderble character at level 200 (comes with regen per hit ring but that ring is so hax)

BFG w Regen Per Hit.rar Downloaderble character at level 200 With Regen Per Hit ring setup

59b3976fe1db5_BFGSeraphim.thumb.jpg.52bce127f3d4ba6c44853d29ac88096e.jpg

at level 93, minor change of plans,

now Perparing to go 22 points into Tactics law for dashing alacrity mods

Dashing Alacrity mods (only useful if you remove the speed cap in balance.txt to SpeedMax = 5000,)(or if you use the regen per hit items)

Bloodlust - further increase attack speed

Delay - increase duration of dashing alacrity

Impatience - reduce the cooldown of dashing alacrity

This build is high in defence so u can throw in more +damage/regeneration blacksmith arts

Item choices mutation set if u can farm enough bosses or Genesis Siderea set

for rings and amulets by importance

- opponents chance to evade, +chance opponents cannot evade attacks; to have 100% hit rate vs bosses

+to all skills

+damage mitigation

+chance to evade attacks ect;  so melle damage wouldn't be a problem + a shield to save u from spells

+elemental armour

-damage over time for those spitting spiders 

-regeneration penalty from buffs

Rune levels I'm keeping everything at top CA level so I can auto shoot and not waste the +attack speed from the bfg's +range weapons
So thats alot of runes to farm

battle stance,

dashing alacrity,

BFG, Dump runes here if u have spare or another character to throw runes over

arch angels wrath, at about 3sec per bolt does very well with concentration pots; got mine down to about 1.5sec w 3 buffs

I'm not to inclined to level up warding energy buff I'm not taking much damage even with out the shield 

Edited by 27isbadluck

Hi 27 and thanks for sharing the post about your Seraphim.  I remember in the first game, seraphim was almost exclusively what I used to play :viking:

This post is actually in the Sacred 2 General Forum. 

Would you like us to move it somewhere else... Seraphim forum?

:)

gogo

1 hour ago, 27isbadluck said:

hey yeah I accidently put it in the wrong forum, please move it to the Seraphim forum for me 
Lol yeah I'm playing another Seraphim kinda attached to Seraphims

Look like yer now sailing sweetly in the Seraphim forum!

:wow:

gogo

I love the Seraphim too. She's arguably the easiest to make immortal and I like her comments during game play. Also she can be a viable melee player or a caster.

14 minutes ago, Hooyaah said:

I love the Seraphim too. She's arguably the easiest to make immortal and I like her comments during game play. Also she can be a viable melee player or a caster.

ahhh, the Immortal builds..I'd forgotten about that...

Full statting toughness right?

Was there a class that was second best at being immortal?

gogo

Yes, the Shadow Warrior also has Toughness and may be very resilient, so he is another candidate for near immortality. Also with Shadow Veil Buff tweaked appropriately he may be effectively rendered invisible. It's tough to hit what you cannot see, especially if you do not know that it is there in the first place.

3 minutes ago, 27isbadluck said:

Yeah I have a duel wield seraphim near immortal but the ice and blood blosses still hurts like hell
and now I'm making a bfg seraphim

what percentage were you able to get it too?

from armor pieces?

gogo

I think what Hooyaah is talking about speccing the value called "toughness" in your character.  You can get toughness from armor and character build choices. If you get to an almost 100 percent Toughness on your toon from different sources, you will then be in possession of godly character that actually takes no damage.

awesome project huh

I just found this guide to making Immortal Builds in the Wiki...but I tink there's a few in the guides section here at DarkMatters as well

http://www.sacredwiki.org/index.php/Sacred_2:R00sters_Road_to_Immortality,_Strategies_for_making_'immortal'_toons

:D

gogo

10 hours ago, 27isbadluck said:

lol that's some hectic guides but looks like alot of work 

Yah but...imagine being able to weather huge niob bosses while eating a cupcake...I think I found a video here with someone using a decent percentage immortality... see if ca find it

gogo

• The title was changed to Staring a new BFG Seraphim starting at Level 75 lol full build inside
6 hours ago, 27isbadluck said:

lol I have a semi immortal already jst need to farm gears with it :x 

beautiful!

how'd you piece the build together? Used one of the guides?

sick or what

:dance: 

gogo

lol no I jst went with it and went by this chart on my dw seraphim
plus I maxed out toughness, Constitution, and got armour law to 93 w/o +skills

On 09/09/2017 at 5:29 PM, 27isbadluck said:

for rings and amulets by importance

- opponents chance to evade, +chance opponents cannot evade attacks; to have 100% hit rate vs bosses

+to all skills

+damage mitigation

+chance to evade attacks ect;  so melle damage wouldn't be a problem + a shield to save u from spells

+elemental armour

-damage over time for those spitting spiders 

-regeneration penalty from buffs

Edited by 27isbadluck