Necromancer Shadow Warrior Build

Good seeing you back Alex!!  I remember when your Hybrid Dryad build went up being enamored of it, as the Dryad was the class I'd almost exclusively played for about a year when the game first came out. The new guide looks ast detailed and though- out.  And the music for reading through is as well chosen as the one for your Dryad Guide.  Thank you for this submission!

:gogo:

gogo

On 10.09.2017 at 4:24 PM, gogoblender said:

Good seeing you back Alex!!  I remember when your Hybrid Dryad build went up being enamored of it, as the Dryad was the class I'd almost exclusively played for about a year when the game first came out. The new guide looks ast detailed and though- out.  And the music for reading through is as well chosen as the one for your Dryad Guide.  Thank you for this submission!

:gogo:

gogo

Hey nice to see you again and thx for the reply. I dont know why I have a white background behind kinda everything. must be because I copied some stuff from the dryad build so it would have the same layout and because I was lazy lol. ill fix this as soon as I have some time. hope to finish this build pretty soon.

• Like! 1
29 minutes ago, ThirstOfBlood said:

Hey nice to see you again and thx for the reply. I dont know why I have a white background behind kinda everything. must be because I copied some stuff from the dryad build so it would have the same layout and because I was lazy lol. ill fix this as soon as I have some time. hope to finish this build pretty soon.

Was gonna see what I could do , but heck, yer fast! :thumbsup:  

Any chance of you putting up a video for us on Youtube for us to see?

What level is the toon at now?

If you get it to a decent enough level, you could even consider uploading the build here for us to try out

:drool:

gogo

19 hours ago, gogoblender said:

Was gonna see what I could do , but heck, yer fast! :thumbsup:  

Any chance of you putting up a video for us on Youtube for us to see?

What level is the toon at now?

If you get it to a decent enough level, you could even consider uploading the build here for us to try out

:drool:

gogo

I have 194 right now. ye, sure, I could make a video. and sure I will complete writing everything about it as soon as I can. 

• Like! 1
  • 4 years later...

Hi, for anyone interested just wanted to leave some hint that Signet of Thunder level 200 only has 5,4s Regeneration per Hit after Community patch nerfs. Meaning cooldowns for this build would have to be entirely reconsidered.