6 hours ago, gogoblender said:

AWesome!... HOw'd you mod the ice shards? And is there any way of making a HE Shards build with immortaility bult in?

:D

gogo

The Glacial Thorns work best modded thusly: Frost (increases damage output) Devastation (increased chance for critical hits) Fusillade (increases the number of frozen thorns). If you read my thread on how to do it, you can be as good as immortal by selecting all of the defense skills and by linking to, reading, and using the invisibility guide below.

5 hours ago, Delta! said:

Daaaaaaamn. I have a Mystic stormite High Elf, and Glacial Thorns are the CA I use the most, followed by raging nimbus and then I put glacial thorns through the nimbus as well, works especially well on groups of enemies. But then I also have Delphic Arcania focus, for Grand invigoratiion, and shadow step.

For Mystic stormite I obviously have Focus and lore, and use the crystal skin buff as well and I try to have all the Faladal's Blizzard set items... But Alas, I just can't seem to fin them all at a equal level...

Wow, quite impressive on the damage there Hooyaah. 

Thanks Delta. I agree that the full set is tough to find, all pieces at the same level. I usually program the items to drop when I transport in multiplayer if I want to get sets or items. It's pretty simple to do and oh so convenient.

By the way, I'm happy to hear that your daughter is doing well now and back being a healthy young adult. My 18 year old daughter just started working on her double major (Biology & Geology). Nothing in life is so important as ones children. I'm quite certain that you concur with that statement.

14 minutes ago, Hooyaah said:

Thanks Delta. I agree that the full set is tough to find, all pieces at the same level. I usually program the items to drop when I transport in multiplayer if I want to get sets or items. It's pretty simple to do and oh so convenient.

By the way, I'm happy to hear that your daughter is doing well now and back being a healthy young adult. My 18 year old daughter just started working on her double major (Biology & Geology). Nothing in life is so important as ones children. I'm quite certain that you concur with that statement.

I do not have any children, unless you are counting pets, in which case I have a cat and a corn snake, both male... but although I would like to one day have children of my own, and teach them how to read, ride a bicycle, drive a car, cook, drink wine and pair it with food... etc.

Cook, yes do show them how to do that well! They can learn from none better. Oh, and the bike riding thing... I think that it's a mandatory, albeit fun expectation. There are schools for reading and driving, yet dads may still teach that too for it instructs us in patience in return. What's even more important is to help them to gain a true appreciation and love of such things all while bonding with them more and creating mutual memories in the process.

15 hours ago, Hooyaah said:

Cook, yes do show them how to do that well! They can learn from none better. Oh, and the bike riding thing... I think that it's a mandatory, albeit fun expectation. There are schools for reading and driving, yet dads may still teach that too for it instructs us in patience in return. What's even more important is to help them to gain a true appreciation and love of such things all while bonding with them more and creating mutual memories in the process.

heh, you got me thinking of that memory of my parents teaching me how to ride a bike when I was a kid...right into the wall :lol:

A terrific memory of my parents taking care of me, like you mentioned, thats what we're going to carry long after we want the latest iphone

speaking of which...
:drool:

gogo

18 hours ago, Hooyaah said:

Well I started asking my mom to teach me when I was just 4, and by 5 I read the bedtime stories, and bible verses to her.

Cooking is something I will force my children to learn, and every other skill I can possibly teach them.

• Like! 1