Well it's been a few years (yes years) since I've been here. There where many reasons too (life changes, computer upgrades, time and many other things). But here are some of the things that have happened in our lives to fill you all in (just going over some of the highlights of the past year or two). Last year I turned 52 and I participated in a local fundraiser called Jen's Friends, they help with the other expenses that you don't think of with cancer (gas to get back and forth to appointments and treatments, heating and electric bills, etc.) This year I'm doing it again and my wife ( Genenut ) is joining me for the Climb Against Cancer, yes we are going to hike up a mountain. Here is a link if you would like to sponsor me or donate. https://www.firstgiving.com/fundraiser/todd-james-2/20th-annual-jens-friends-climb-against-cancer  I posted pics from last years climb on my facebook page https://www.facebook.com/todd.james1/media_set?set=a.10208995154230126.1073741862.1654994690&type=3  and will post pics from this year too. Our eldest son Nick has moved out of the house. Our youngest has started 7th grade and is on the soccer team. Dawn got a promotion at work and is a department supervisor and I started working in a different department in the same place. I also got laid up for a week after a bout of Diverticulitis when I lost a LOT of blood. It's been a few months and I'm much better now. Dawn has also been working on a degree in Medical management and has been maintaining a 4.0 average. She has about a year or so left to go.

• Like! 1

Hey Lord, wonderful seeing you back! I'm glad to hear you're feeling better after your illness, and happy to see you were able to find your way back home to us!. Wow, Dawn's dawn's keeping busy...but she always had the gift for that.  I'll always remember her posts, exuberance and play time on the Sacred servers. Course I see Nick on FB and have read about his adventures with computers etc.   Are there any games that you're playing now either by yourself or with the family?

:)

gogo

We are all playing Guild Wars 2 , I am also playing Skyrim. And we also go over to a friends house every Friday for some old-school RPG's. We are currently playing Pathfinder with a game that has been going on since August 22, 2014. If your interested in a read the GM has a blog on the adventure, here is the first entry. https://emerald-spire-superdungeon.blogspot.com/2014/08/a-new-campaign-begins.html . we have also been playing these rpg's The Call of C'thulu, Paranoia, Space 1889 on days he needs a break. We also will pull out board games every once in a while.

• Like! 1

Welcome back. Glad to hear your health is better again. hope you won't be gone again for such extended periods.

I am still recovering from my shoulder operation. At least I had it done at the beginning of my leave, so still have 2 weeks to recover.

• Like! 1

Hey Lord!  Wow, what a very productive time you and the family have had.  Congrats on all the successes as well as the climb to come!  Great exercise that.  :)

• Like! 1