Hooyaah

Sacred 2 New "Official" Nude Female Player Characters Mod

Hooyaah

Please do not vote in this poll unless you are using the current 2017 Nude Mod Release, not the 2016 (or earlier version) from the nexus.

Message added by Hooyaah

How satisfied are you with this mod?  

48 members have voted

1. 1. How satisfied are you with this mod and its realism?

• Completely Satisfied
    • Mostly Satisfied
    • The Mod is good and I plan to keep it.
    • The Mod is okay but I uninstalled it or intend to.
    • I am not satisfied with the quality of this nude mod.

I created this thread for the newest release of the nude mod for Sacred 2 Fallen Angel so any who are interested know that they may look for the link to the Sacred 2 Nexus in the signature of Flix where this mod and many other files may be obtained.

It is worth mentioning that there are significant changes in the newest release, as the shader files that control the play of shadows on the skin of the character have been completely reworked (Seraphim & High Elf). The High Elf's skin has been totally redone from the original HQ game file. Other changes may also be noticed that enhances the realism and 4K compatibility of the mod.

Any possible Future updates may be noted here in this thread and the files will be updated at their current location. There are two separate files available, the characters as they are in the game with the facial "make-up" or "paint" as seen in the game and an alternate version where such facial affectation has been repainted to allow for  a more natural appearance.

Please Note: An attached poll is meant solely for they who have downloaded and used the mod and are not predisposed to being opposed to female nudity in gaming. If you are having trouble getting the mod to work in the game please request help, do not vote the mod down because you cannot get it to work properly.

Note: This post has been edited in regard to how to obtain a copy of this mod.

• Like! 7
  • Thanks! 2

I love the questionaire you just added...didnt know the software here could do this like that!

:bounce:

gogo

Everyone, Hooyaah is the guy you want to go to for the latest Nude Mod updates.  The man pours a lot of loving detail into these skins.  

I'm not supporting the old Nude Mod 2016 release anymore, though it's still on the Nexus if you want to grab it.  My original intention was simply to update an old mod for release, not participate in ongoing development.

If you want the latest and greatest, PM Hooyaah for the link.

I'm going to put this message in the lead post of my own Nude Mod thread.

• Like! 2

Please see the content below for some important clarifications and simple instructions.

One may, if desired, easily install this mod without using the GME or any other special tool other than one to open zip files (like WinRAR). To do this, unpack the zip folder inside the pak file which is located within your Sacred 2 root folder. Follow the easy steps below:

First, use only one of the two available zip files. The zip file that reads "alt" at the end of the file name has the ladies without their usual face make-up around their eyes. The other zip file will show the ladies in the game they usually appear (until you take off their armor). ;)

Take the one zip file you chose and go to your drive "C" or "D" (whichever the game is installed in) until you find the "Sacred 2" or 'Sacred 2 Gold" folder. Open it to find the "pak" folder. Do not open the pak folder yet. Right click on your mouse and scroll down to "copy" the nude mod zip file and "paste" it into the pak folder. Now open the pak folder and find the nude skins zip file and right click on it and let it "extract here". You should now see new folders, "mq" and "models" (the read me file will appear too and you may leave it or delete it).

Now open the game. You should be good to go now and as you remove the armor of any of the three female player characters the nudity should be exposed. Please let me know if this worked for you. Thanks, if you like the mod, please do make a favorable comment in this forum thread or vote in the anonymous.

NOTE: This mod is free to download at the Sacred 2 Nexus.

• Thanks! 1

beautiful game gets even more beautiful, now that is a winner every time!

• Like! 1
  • Thanks! 1

If you are using the current, newly released 2017 version and have any suggestion(s) that may result in increased quality and realism of this mod, please post them here in this thread. All comments will be read and taken seriously. Thank you.

• Like! 1

Definitely satisfied with the mod, as it improves greatly on previous versions! No neck seams or anything! Well done :yay:

• Like! 1
  • Thanks! 1

I also love the alternate mod particularly ! 

Thanks a lot to the team behind it :D 

And  for those who are using the Sacred 2 Enhanced Edition 2.0 I had the confirmation,( PM me if I shouldn't say it here), that the "creatureinfo.txt" has to be overwritten by the mod! 

Edited by Methatronc
  • Like! 1
  • Thanks! 1

2 hours ago, Methatronc said:

I also love the alternate mod particularly ! 

Thanks a lot to the team behind it :D 

And  for those who are using the Sacred 2 Enhanced Edition 2.0 I had the confirmation,( PM me if I shouldn't say it here), that the "creatureinfo.txt" has to be overwritten by the mod! 

Thank you very much Methatronc, I have updated the zip file by making a note in the "read me" file contained within it regarding the necessity of an overwrite when installing using the GME.

• Like! 2

Hi!

Came from the 2016a version. This is an improvement! Recommended and highly appreciated!

THX for this cool stuff!

Integrates flawless to my version of Sacred [Sacred 2 gold with CM 1.6, steam, Win10x64]

• Like! 1

Hi! I wonder, could it be possible to generate a character with some cloths on to begin with? So that the said fancy lady doesn't catch a cold^^

Thanks!

• Haha 1

On 2/6/2018 at 7:02 PM, QBert said:

Hi!

Came from the 2016a version. This is an improvement! Recommended and highly appreciated!

THX for this cool stuff!

Integrates flawless to my version of Sacred [Sacred 2 gold with CM 1.6, steam, Win10x64]

I actually think this is one of the oldest mods for Sacred 2 that was originally by one of the members here on the boards.

Happy you're enjoying the game, welcome to DarkMatters!

:pirate:

gogo

p.s. great nic, GREAT video game when it out

• Thanks! 1

2 hours ago, Methatronc said:

Hi! I wonder, could it be possible to generate a character with some cloths on to begin with? So that the said fancy lady doesn't catch a cold^^

Thanks!

A viable solution would be to disable the mod until she is sporting "sufficient" armor.

• Thanks! 2

11 hours ago, Hooyaah said:

A viable solution would be to disable the mod until she is sporting "sufficient" armor.

Indeed it would be! Thanks for the idea, I was afraid that enabling it after creating a character would damage the save but you don't seem to have that impression, so thanks again :D

Have a good weekend^^

• Like! 1

1 hour ago, Methatronc said:

Indeed it would be! Thanks for the idea, I was afraid that enabling it after creating a character would damage the save but you don't seem to have that impression, so thanks again :D

Have a good weekend^^

Enabling or disabling the mod will not alter the character save file. However, the Character Editor application will do some wonky things occasionally to a character. If you wish to ensure that your character's data is saved at a certain point you make copy the hero01.sacred2stats and hero01.sacred2save files and place them in a separate file folder. You may then store the files in a safe place in case you wish to start the character over from that point in the future. This is especially helpful if you save your toon's files just before adding a new Skill. If you want to go back and select a different Skill just remove the character files you don't want or change the names of the saved character files to something like hero02.sacred2stats and hero02.sacred2save and place them in the Saved Games/Ascaron Entertainment/Sacred 2 folder.

• Like! 1
  • Thanks! 1

How about adding black leather bondage gear and swap her sword for a whip?

A whole new class - The Dominatrix! :whip:

Edited by podgie_bear
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, podgie_bear said:

How about adding black leather bondage gear and swap her sword for a whip?

A whole new class - The Dominatrix! :whip:

I agree, even though you are most likely jesting, yet thank you for the idea, nevertheless, for I know who could make that idea work. It would be like adding yet another armor set and simple enough for the right person to accomplish.

Remember the Mord Sith from Terry Good Kind's Fantasy book series, mini tv series? 

e120-3.jpg

lol, a Dominatrix Class!

:whip:

gogo

cara_full_by_anarhya92-d4h9a0w.thumb.png.98b62c9d1cd39786db6b02f2c3a563c9.png

Hey, that could really work!

I think I remember reading this series sooooooo long ago... GoodKind turned the whole fantasy world upside down with his envisioning of fantasy with this class^^

Too bad the tv series was so under financed... 

:)

gogo

On 17/02/2018 at 4:33 PM, Hooyaah said:

I agree, even though you are most likely jesting, yet thank you for the idea, nevertheless, for I know who could make that idea work. It would be like adding yet another armor set and simple enough for the right person to accomplish.

I wasn't completely jesting, the idea of a whip build sounds very interesting. Obviously it would need increased range compared to standard melee weapons such as swords etc., but I wonder what sort of special attacks could be added? Maybe the whip wraps around the throat to drag a mob closer. Anyone remember Scorpion from Mortal Kombat?

"Get over here!" :whip:

Maybe increased disarm chance perhaps? Anybody else thinking of any specials?

Also I have been a secret fan of black leather since the delectable Emma Peel from the original "Avengers" TV seies all those years ago. Oh boy, did I have a crush on Diana Rigg (the actress) back then!

Edited by podgie_bear
  • Like! 1

There is an update to the Seraphim model; the unsightly seam around her midsection has been repaired.