Level 60 High Elf vs Carnach

Hooyaah

Not many people know this, but many of the fire-related enemies in the game actually have a hidden sensitivity to ice damage.  It's a "bonus" assigned to the creature that works like Damage Mitigation in reverse, making them take more raw ice damage by a percent.

The Carnach never stood a chance against the ice elf!  :cstars:

• Like! 1
1 hour ago, Hooyaah said:

Here's a level 60 High Elf defeating the Balrog... I mean Carnach. And yes, I am aware of the irony as it relates to my Gandalf Avatar.

hahah

I just cant get enuff of hearing those hards hitting enemies..specially bosses.. makes me smile

This is a great series of fights you've been putting up Hooyah, most enjoyable!

Hold on... let me have a moment or two to drool over your video card (1080 TI... :drool:

:drool:

gogo

18 minutes ago, Flix said:

Not many people know this, but many of the fire-related enemies in the game actually have a hidden sensitivity to ice damage.  It's a "bonus" assigned to the creature that works like Damage Mitigation in reverse, making them take more raw ice damage by a percent.

The Carnach never stood a chance against the ice elf!  :cstars:

See ...I just LOVE reading stuff like this

So much coolness built in secret... and it's just...

so sensible

:)

gogo

D4SqlWE.jpg

stats_b.thumb.png.0545a422c9ec7679a61ded7fe4f9b9a5.png

I'm just using what armor drops so there is no bonus for a set item. I have been using jewelry that I can buy with the Bargaining skill. The fact that I have an over 100% chance to halve regeneration time allows for eating many more runes to increase the devastation of the combat arts without the penalty.

Just for grins, I uploaded the second screen-shot directly to this post from my drive while the first was linked from what I had uploaded to Imgur.

• Like! 1
1 hour ago, Hooyaah said:

D4SqlWE.jpg

stats_b.thumb.png.0545a422c9ec7679a61ded7fe4f9b9a5.png

I'm just using what armor drops so there is no bonus for a set item. I have been using jewelry that I can buy with the Bargaining skill. The fact that I have an over 100% chance to halve regeneration time allows for eating many more runes to increase the devastation of the combat arts without the penalty.

Just for grins, I uploaded the second screen-shot directly to this post from my drive while the first was linked from what I had uploaded to Imgur.

The pix are awesome

The super huge previews of them on this forum just astonish me

I hope folks at home looking at these on their monitors have enuff bandwidth

:lol:

gogo