CM 1.60 Highlights: Restored Creatures Project

I'm a little sore about the ice  hydra *choke* getting even more powerful...not that it had anything to do with me getting one shot on Christmas Eve with a HC Niob ... yah... not at all connected...

:lol::twitch:

gogo/ 

Flix, these creature collages y0u put togeter btw are very beautiful.  Kind of like a tapestry of the impossibles

Just got me to thinking if every single enemy in all of Sacred were to pose properly for your camera we'd have an insane wall cover

:lol:

gogo

• Like! 1
13 hours ago, Androdion said:

Viserion, is that you?! :D

Nooooooo!! :sob:

12 hours ago, gogoblender said:

Just got me to thinking if every single enemy in all of Sacred were to pose properly for your camera we'd have an insane wall cover

I could do that with Diablo 2 Fallen.  I have a full bestiary already created on my hard drive.  :thumbsup:

26 minutes ago, Saraphima said:

What's coming next?

We're coming to the home stretch now.  I have a big update of unlocked items and enemy equipment fixes tonight.  And then there's "just" the General Changes, which include an awful lot of really neat coding by dimitrius154.  Naturally I'm saving that for tomorrow, right before the big Beta release.   ;)

• Like! 1
11 minutes ago, Flix said:

Nooooooo!! :sob:

I could do that with Diablo 2 Fallen.  I have a full bestiary already created on my hard drive.  :thumbsup:

We're coming to the home stretch now.  I have a big update of unlocked items and enemy equipment fixes tonight.  And then there's "just" the General Changes, which include an awful lot of really neat coding by dimitrius154.  Naturally I'm saving that for tomorrow, right before the big Beta release.   ;)

Spoliers!?!?! PLEASE :D :D!!

2 hours ago, Flix said:

Can't wait to see them!