Any new games for [D.a.r.k.]?

Hi guys, as you all know I bump in and out of the forums now and again :lol: but I have not seen (or played) a full [D.a.r.k.] supported game in quite a while now. Are there any new games around which you guys are playing in a loose setting? Is there any game on the horizon which could gain clan support?

Edited by Timotheus

Hi Timo!

We have some members playing POE... as a structured followed game, not so much...but me and Schot have been eyeing a shiny new release, showing good promise... :drool:  We're hoping to put up a discussion topic on it this week for the community to look at

Big yum

:D

gogo

You can't tease us like that! Haha although they say that patience is a virtue...

10 hours ago, gogoblender said:

Hi Timo!

We have some members playing POE... as a structured followed game, not so much...but me and Schot have been eyeing a shiny new release, showing good promise... :drool:  We're hoping to put up a discussion topic on it this week for the community to look at

Big yum

gogo

Yeah I haven't seen anything since D3 or Grim Dawn that has grabbed my attention. Will be getting back into GD in October when expansion hits but otherwise been playing Rimworld lately. Was really hoping Unbended would fill the void, but since that was scrapped, I don't see any potential replacements out there. So I'm curious to what Gogo and Schot may have found.

3 hours ago, Timotheus said:

@Knuckles how are you finding Rimworld? I've seen quite a bit on Twitch and it seems like a really chill game :) 

I was looking forward to Unbended as well...

Oh the game is awesome...only 'won' once and sent my colonists off the planet. If you like base/colony sims, you will love this. I think what really stands out are the colonists themselves and their relationships with others. I've had fights at weddings, people going on a pyromanic craze as a raid is occurring, manhunter packs of chinchillas (that was scary), and even two 'ladies' that would fight every time they got near each other.

Then of course there are the raids, and psychic or poison ships, and a host of random events...probably the worst beng crop blight, volcanic winter and toxic fallout.

Have a ton of time invested so far and haven't looked at any of the mods yet. So re-playability is very high.

• Like! 1
On 9/23/2017 at 4:43 PM, Knuckles said:

Oh the game is awesome...only 'won' once and sent my colonists off the planet. If you like base/colony sims, you will love this. I think what really stands out are the colonists themselves and their relationships with others. I've had fights at weddings, people going on a pyromanic craze as a raid is occurring, manhunter packs of chinchillas (that was scary), and even two 'ladies' that would fight every time they got near each other.

Then of course there are the raids, and psychic or poison ships, and a host of random events...probably the worst beng crop blight, volcanic winter and toxic fallout.

Have a ton of time invested so far and haven't looked at any of the mods yet. So re-playability is very high.

wow, Knuckles, can't believe your little colony is still alive!

gogo

On 9/23/2017 at 10:20 AM, lujate said:

I blame Sacred 2. After having your dessert, it's hard to go back and enjoy your mashed potatoes. :D

Ayup... Sacred 2 was a high point...but it seems folks there's something very new and shiny in town... anyone wanna guess?

gogo

14 minutes ago, gogoblender said:

Ayup... Sacred 2 was a high point...but it seems folks there's something very new and shiny in town... anyone wanna guess?

gogo

Bah I have no idea!

Any clues? I have a 3 day long weekend just starting so could totally get a head start ;)

Or are you taking some form of sadistic pleasure in tantalising us... :nono:

2 hours ago, gogoblender said:

gogo

I know, I know!  Sacred 3!:tomato:

• 2 weeks later...
On 29-9-2017 at 0:52 AM, gogoblender said:

gogo

It's been a week and a half you animal, tell us already :D

47 minutes ago, Timotheus said:

It's been a week and a half you animal, tell us already :D

+1

Yup been long enough :P Though I haven't seen anything recently that has piqued my interest so I'm curious as to what you've found

• 2 years later...
On 9/29/2017 at 12:52 AM, gogoblender said:

gogo

*poke*

Gogo it's been 2,5 years now... You sure know how to keep your secrets :3lmao:

26 minutes ago, Timotheus said:

*poke*

Gogo it's been 2,5 years now... You sure know how to keep your secrets :3lmao:

:4rofl:

hahahah

this morning has been loooooooooooooooooong... great laugh Thanks Timo :hugs:

My cousin actually sent me a new video card just so that he can hold me up to playing with him :whip:   last game I was SERIOUSLY into ... was one that i went down the rabbit hole with Schot... something about Diablo 4 just *clicked* for me... I was home sick during that time and had a LOT of hours on my side... and the Crusader build had just got upgraded for this last Season...and D4 became the best, almost perfect game for me.  Being able to play with *disposable* human entities online and using each other for leveling was such a surprise :lol:  Once I tricked Schot into playing we both couldnt stop...this was last season 19... Diablo 3 has become a beacutiful game after seven years out... its now about the following game

1 you go online on youtube to find a build that you want to play

2 get someone in the SC servers to boost you to level 70

3 you just start playing the game till you get all the equipment you need for your build as per the guide you saw on youtube or a site...

4 and by the time you get all that together and you're in the swing of things... the season comes quickly to an end... and poof...you get a few weeks off for the next season... LOVE it :bounce:

5 season 10 just got released, and they've given new sets and abilities for the barbarian and WitchDoctor...but with so much hours from work I'm doing now at home, plus OT at night, just havent had the time to play anything

waaaaaaaaaaaaaah

:cry:

gogo

p.s. that game that I'd wanted us all to play was a terrific new RPG that was MP!  I have to track it down

https://www.pcgamer.com/best-rpgs-of-all-time/

... me, my cousin and Schot were all playing it for a night or two...but as the case.. it was a bit too "deep" for us all to play together and enjoy... Schot though was angry cuz he said he payed for the game and was going to finish it :viking: no matter how annoying it had become

... he keeps staying angry at me for that to today :lol:

:)

gogo