Community Patch 1.60 Beta Test Release

I'm not including the throwing projectile VFX in the Patch.

It's a non-issue.  I reverted the download to no longer include those changes.

Dwarf-like humans were always part of the game until CM 1.60.  You just didn't notice how absurdly tiny they were until you got used to seeing them properly sized in 1.60.

14 minutes ago, Flix said:

Dwarf-like humans were always part of the game until CM 1.60.  You just didn't notice how absurdly tiny they were until you got used to seeing them properly sized in 1.60.

Looking at old screenshots I have to admit that you are right.

This issue just looks downright silly now.

1) The map at Ordaurcil dragon indicates a saving stone, but here is none.

2) boss fight music of Octagolamus & Ordaurcil (probably other boss fights as well) keeps playing even after teleporting back to the start island.

59e3992c47c84_sacred22017-10-1518-46-19.thumb.jpg.467c224912daf42eadd4c33c58bb1493.jpg

Yes, I does keep playing.

I ran through the whole lava labyrinth to the human enclave and it kept playing even there and on the start island. I had to exit the game to stop it.

Same happened at the Octagolamus fight.

Did the Octagolamus(=Kraken) fight again in free play mode. (Im currently running through the game in campaign mode)

Teleported out halfways through the fight to the start island and the battle music kept playing there.

Teleported back to the respawn stone and the music stopped.

Ran back to the kraken and the music resumed.

Killed him and the music stopped this this time.

I'm just getting back info playing Sacred 2 Gold edition and I am loving it so far.

Just thought I would post that the game locked up during Ancaria Airlines. Game screen froze, but audio changed in the background.

Sacred 2 Gold

-nocpubinding -skipopenal

CM 150

CM 160 Beta d/l Saturday 10/14, after roll back. Installed using the mod manager.

options.txt changed as per 1st post.

Had been playing approximately 1.5 hours.

I was unable to check anything as I had to sign out of windows, as end task was not ending the task.

Edited by MageMaster
5 hours ago, MageMaster said:

Just thought I would post that the game locked up during Ancaria Airlines. Game screen froze, but audio changed in the background.

Do you have any dll's in the game "system" folder with date of modification earlier then 01.05.2017?

9 hours ago, MageMaster said:

I have such bug on 1st update of 0160b patch. Now all works fine for me (I just updated this patch to it's latest version) All dll's in "system" folder about 08-09.2017. Check them, mate.

Edited by WallsOfJericho
5 hours ago, dimitrius154 said:

Do you have any dll's in the game "system" folder with date of modification earlier then 01.05.2017?

All my DLL's are 10/13/17  6:15 and 6:37 PM 

This date looks like the date I used the mod installer as the dates from the MODS\System are of various dates oldest is 1/16/17 which is plugin_openal.dll

Most are from August to October 3rd being the newest

And just to clarify in case your date format is different, that is October 13

I also forgot to mention I am using the trimmed elite textures and have phys-x enabled with newest nvidia driver just released.

OK, in options.txt, find the following abstract:

if not manager then

manager = {
 animMem = 
 grannyMem = 
 pmsMem = 
 secMem = 
 sptMem = 
 texMem = 
}
end

What are your values there? Also, what OS do you utilize? RAM amount? Graphics card?

Edited by dimitrius154

if not manager then
manager = {
    animMem = 33554432,
    grannyMem = 67108864,
    pmsMem = 8388608,
    secMem = 33554432,
    sptMem = 8388608,
    texMem = 209715200,
}
end

The options.txt was probably a left over from a re-install from Sacred 2 Fallen Angel/ Ice & Blood to Steam version of Sacred 2 Gold

Windows 10 Pro, 32 Gigs of Ram, using 20 Gig ram drive (Sacred 2 is here) Perfmon shows about 7.1 Gig available ram

Evga GTX 1080 Founders Edition

Edited by MageMaster
More Information
12 minutes ago, dimitrius154 said:

Nvidia GameWorks is another prime candidate for possible interference leading to crashes.

I'll have to look that up to see if its installed or not. I'm using just the driver/hdmi audio/phys-x and no 3d or Geforce Experience.

I'm at work but I will check on that when I can.

As for 3d sound I don't think I have anything enabled.. But I will check the logitech gaming software that I use for my headphones.

Edited by MageMaster
More info
43 minutes ago, Owl said:

So, are the Voodoo-Totem VFX projectiles fixed or not? They should be poison projectiles...

There should be no changes to any projectiles in the CM patch. I reversed those changes. Please try the latest download and confirm. 

• The topic was locked
  • The topic was pinned