Community Patch 1.60 Beta Test Release

I read the change-log in its entirety and that took a goodly amount of time. So, if one imagines the duration of hours that must have been invested to implement each individual change it is indeed easy to determine how massive an undertaking this actually was. Such labor has gone without pay but it shall not abide without our sincerest gratitude, awe, and appreciation. I propose that this, the most extraordinary Community Patch Team, be awarded and issued forthwith, the Order of Merit.  Huzzah! 

Community Patch Team for ever in the Pantheon of Sacred Heroes :christmastree:

Thank you very much guys.

• Like! 1

Installing CM 160 should update the current version unless you have added mods. If so, doing a clean install, rather than deleting any mods, may work better, as the installer looks for the pristine installed game with no modifications other than the CM 150 Patch. If you get an error message you may report it here.

2 hours ago, Hooyaah said:

Installing CM 160 should update the current version unless you have added mods. If so, doing a clean install, rather than deleting any mods, may work better, as the installer looks for the pristine installed game with no modifications other than the CM 150 Patch. If you get an error message you may report it here.

I'm going to do a clean installation then. Thank you very much Hooyaah.

Hello everyone,

Thank you very much for keeping this game updated. I wanted to know before installing the cmpatch1.60 if I still should add the -nocpubinding and -skipopenal and if there is anything else to do to avoid crashes.

6 hours ago, Wattouat said:

Hello everyone,

Thank you very much for keeping this game updated. I wanted to know before installing the cmpatch1.60 if I still should add the -nocpubinding and -skipopenal and if there is anything else to do to avoid crashes.

And if you still want the PhysX effects, before installing cm 0160, back-up the file physxext.zip in ...\Sacred 2 Gold\pak, then install 0160 and then reput the file where it was, replacing the new one (make a back-up of the 0160 file which is 10ko if you want first). And check "Execute as admin" too in the Sacred 2 shortcut properties.

Edited by desm
35 minutes ago, desm said:

still want the PhysX effects

PhysX effects from spells are still present, its just that the leaves, branches, stones, other persistent litter are gone. I would've kept them, but finding out, that, while on ground, they constantly oscillate up/down(up close it looks like a swarm of bugs) was a final straw.

1 minute ago, dimitrius154 said:

PhysX effects from spells are still present, its just that the leaves, branches, stones, other persistent litter are gone. I would've kept them, but finding out, that, while on ground, they constantly oscillate up/down(up close it looks like a swarm of bugs) was a final straw.

Yes indeed, but personnaly I can't play without the leaves and all, they are so beautiful :christmastree:

On 12/16/2017 at 5:28 AM, Wattouat said:

Hello everyone,

That's a very good question Wattouat and we never got a reply, did we? If so I couldn't find it. Perhaps one of the Patch Team will respond soon.

Closing this thread as the mod is no longer in beta status.

Bug reports can go here: 

Further discussion of the current state of the mod and the hotfix under construction can go here: 

• The topic was locked
  • The topic was pinned