Master of the Hunt quest ps3

OK I know this an old game but my wife and I play together in our spare time for fun on ps3. We play Co-op offline (obviously) anyways we were doing the "Master of the hunt" quest when we killed what's his face and he us supposed to drop the amulet.... he doesn't however he does drop an "item" which is useless. Tried it solo on silver just to test if it was a coop bug. Same thing. My wife and I are currently on platinum when we first attempted and we're let down. Anyone know what maybe the issue? Possibly need the update if it even still possible to get? Any help appreciated. 

Also on a side note... Names Loki been playing for about few weeks now. Use the forum for all my other troubles. Love it. Anyways thanks. Games legit. 

• Like! 1

Welcome aboard!

It's been too long to remember that quest, and I no longer have my ps3.  Maybe someone will come along with a better memory. In the meantime, have you checked the wiki? Here's the link to the Light version of the quest.

http://www.sacredwiki.org/index.php/Sacred_2:Master_of_the_Hunt

That is s chain quest, do you know which specific quest you're stuck on?

• Like! 1
1 minute ago, lujate said:

Welcome aboard!

It's been too long to remember that quest, and I no longer have my ps3.  Maybe someone will come along with a better memory. In the meantime, have you checked the wiki? Here's the link to the Light version of the quest.

http://www.sacredwiki.org/index.php/Sacred_2:Master_of_the_Hunt

That is s chain quest, do you know which specific quest you're stuck on?

Yeah I've read the wiki both light and dark parts. I'm playing dark. I have competed the entire chain of quests with out any issue at all. It just never dropped the "Hunters Amulet" it dropped something just named "item" which is like a "parchment" or "leaf" which is completely useless except for selling. 

2 minutes ago, Flix said:

Light or Shadow path?  I may be wrong but doesn't the Shaman give you the amulet, instead of the Hunt Master?

Shadow path and yes went to the shaman. And nothing.. just "item"

As far as I can tell there's only one console update to Sacred 2 and it should automatically prompt you for download if you have an active internet connection on your PS3.

It could just be one of 8 million bugs left unresolved on console versions.

That's what I was thinking. Currently don't have internet was working to much before to really use it. Probably get again Monday and see what's up. Anyways just figured I pick some of your guys brains who have been playing or have played forever before doing something I didn't need to.

Oh and I have read that link you shared before but I wasn't sure if it would still update being such an old game and reading they went bankrupt plus the no Internet haha. 

Thanks guys. 

Edited by Loki
Forgot to say something
15 minutes ago, Flix said:

As far as I can tell there's only one console update to Sacred 2 and it should automatically prompt you for download if you have an active internet connection on your PS3.

It could just be one of 8 million bugs left unresolved on console versions.

IIRC, the console version is based on an early Sacred 2:FA build, so it lacks many fixes from the base game, as well as everything in I&B plus CM. The silver lining is that it doesn't have some of the later Sacred 2:FA bugs, like when they broke RpH.

On 10/8/2017 at 10:42 AM, Loki said:

OK I know this an old game but my wife and I play together in our spare time for fun on ps3. We play Co-op offline (obviously) anyways we were doing the "Master of the hunt" quest when we killed what's his face and he us supposed to drop the amulet.... he doesn't however he does drop an "item" which is useless. Tried it solo on silver just to test if it was a coop bug. Same thing. My wife and I are currently on platinum when we first attempted and we're let down. Anyone know what maybe the issue? Possibly need the update if it even still possible to get? Any help appreciated. 

Also on a side note... Names Loki been playing for about few weeks now. Use the forum for all my other troubles. Love it. Anyways thanks. Games legit. 

We're happy you found us and have made your way to the boards, our little own piece of the Universe about Sacred and full of fans :)

Welcome to DarkMatters!

:)

gogo