We are searching beta testers for small games

Hi,

we are CatBit Software Development and we are currently searching for beta testers for small games, mainly for mobile devices. We hope to create big projects in the future, but we start out small.

Aarne Jungerberg (Sacred Lead Game Designer) is designing our games!

If you are interested send me a PM.

7 hours ago, Thorium said:

Hi,

we are CatBit Software Development and we are currently searching for beta testers for small games, mainly for mobile devices. We hope to create big projects in the future, but we start out small.

Aarne Jungerberg (Sacred Lead Game Designer) is designing our games!

If you are interested send me a PM.

Good luck with the new projects Thorium

Always excited to hear that Aarne is keeping busy... such nostalgia

:)

gogo

12 hours ago, gogoblender said:

Good luck with the new projects Thorium

Always excited to hear that Aarne is keeping busy... such nostalgia

Thx. Aarne was actually gone from the games scene for quite some time. Doing other jobs.

The story how he got working for me is quickly told: I knew him form the Sacred days and had his contact in Skype but he wasn't online for years. Then I noticed he got online and I wrote him asking how he is and what he is up to. I told him I started my own software company. He said he quit his job and is searching for a new one. Then he said he would immediately start working for me for minimal wage. I was kind of shocked and thought it would be a joke. So I said: Really?... Sure I would take you immediately, I would love working with you again. Then he was like: Really?

At the end of the week the contract was signed. Btw. he does not get minimal wage. ^^

Edited by Thorium
  • Thanks! 1