Sacred Quest - Murderous Rabbits?

1 minute ago, Augmint said:

You mean in sacred 2? Cos' there was a quest to kill 10 rabbits in thylisium (?)

no I specifically remember in sacred 1 that in the middle of the woods somewhere in a small arena you talk to a wizard, he disappears, and a hoard of murderous high level rabbits spawn & you have to kill them all. It might be related to the rabbit plague quest, but the wiki entry for it is empty, so idk.

You must be using the wrong tactics. You need to use the Holy Hand Grenade of Antioch and then count to 5 ....... I mean 3.

:blowup:

And for those too young to understand, Google it!

Edited by podgie_bear
  • 2 months later...

There is also this one side quest in Mystdale where you have to talk to the girl by the name "Anya" and she's suffering from leporiphobia. You may find her being a Rabbit which sits on a round table with some books on top of it, similarly to the round table in the show.

This might be a reference to a popular TV show "Buffy, the Vampire Slayer" and more specifically the episode "Tabula Rasa", Episode 8 of the Season 6, where Anya Jenkins suffers the memory loss and continually summons more and more rabbits which fill the room, yet she fears them/hates them.

She's a Magician in the show. 

tx0NHcw.gif

I also believe that it is not the only time that there was a Buffy the Vampire Slayer reference in the Sacred 1. I think I've seen a gravestone or something. :)

Edit : Oh, almost forgot, in the show she lives in the Sunnydale, but in the game the character Anya is in the Mystdale. The Character also fits the general Nordic-esque premise since the character's backstory points that her origins are from Sweden and that she was a rabbit herder. 

Edited by Serboi