Please welcome Hooyaah on board as Moderator for DarkMatters!!

Polymath, renaiisance spirit and our own Ancarian Geographer, Hooyah brings endless and highly imaginative energy to one of the last Sacred sites in the galaxy (thats DarkMatters btw :P ) 

We've all been fortunate to have been carried along upon his cullinary tours to the four and five star resto/bistros of Ancaria.  Have sat back upon many lazy-day afternoons admiring pictures brought back to us of our favorite lands' denizens and activities.  And, lately, romp through all of Ancaria's Big Boss Badguys in his quest to collect and reflect upon what makes nasties tick and easy to take out while showing us his latest build.

Thanks for your time, your interest and your great work here upon these boards, thanks for all your downloads and your contributions to the SacredWiki.

Please help me welcome Hooyaah to our mod team of DarkMatters as our lastest Moderator.

Welcome to the team Hooyah!

:hugs:

gogo

• Like! 1

Thanks everyone, I am deeply honored. I'm sure if I have any newb moderator questions I can count on any and all of you to answer them. Oh, and thanks for the heads up on the unwilling subjugation. :badbad:I shall have countermeasures in place and backup contingency plans at the ready. :laugh: This has always been a relaxing, yet exciting home for lovers of all that's Sacred, one that's filled with great information, levity and amicable, appreciative, and helpful people. I shall endeavor to bolster and maintain that environment and encourage new and existing members alike.

Drinks are on me at the Key Largo Bar! (after work later today) Huzzah!

:drinks:

• Like! 1

Thank you Ben, I can't recall you ever lacking a viable answer to any question that I have posed. I appreciate your support and friendship.

:gogo:

• Like! 1
38 minutes ago, gogoblender said:

I love it when I wake up and there's a party still going on  in the house!

:dance:

gogo

Weird, my first reaction is "who are you people and how did you get into my house"

14 hours ago, Dragon Brother said:

I would definitely be questioning that sort of party going on in my house... 

hahahah

I just re read and realized how that can sound... lol these early morning posts...I need to upgrade my coffee

:4rofl:

gogo

Well, it's Sat, and I still see the welcome party aglow, on it's last legs, but still charming... how bout some good ole Quebec breakfast everyone..with genuine cut-upketchup!

201201001-204950-sucrerie-de-la-montagne

Im off to work for a bit, enjoy, and keep letovers if there's some... have fun Hooyaah... what a hangover we will be

:lol:

gogo