Tactics Lore and Magic Coup

Androdion

Hi everyone, just wanted to clear one doubt.

The Wiki says that Tactics Lore doesn't affect Magic Coup, but doesn't it raise the base physical damage that the HE can cause, hence making way for more damage to be converted by the CA? Wouldn't that indirectly increase the total damage caused since the base damage is higher and so is the percentage applied by the CA?

Test it and report back to us.  ;)

I never challenged the existing lore on the Wiki during my past editing-frenzy of all the combat art pages.  It may be that what was meant is that it won't boost the damage % gain from Magic Coup, the way that aspect lores boost damage.  It may be just as you say, and so Tactics Lore on Magic Coup's page should read like it does on the other weapon-based CA pages.

• Like! 1

Zoiks! Well, that's interesting... perhaps the wiki should be updated to mention this fact specifically. I could get in there and mention it but if you'd like to become a Sacred Wiki "Contributing Member" you could do the honors, good sir.

• Thanks! 1
13 minutes ago, Hooyaah said:

Zoiks! Well, that's interesting... perhaps the wiki should be updated to mention this fact specifically. I could get in there and mention it but if you'd like to become a Sacred Wiki "Contributing Member" you could do the honors, good sir.

Awesome idea Hooyaah

Androdion, I've just sent you a email ...theres a link to it that gets you into Sacredwiki... you can log in using the same nic and email as you use here on the boards.

Welcome to to the Wiki Team!

:sun:

gogo

• Like! 1
8 minutes ago, Androdion said:

Thanks for the vote of confidence guys.

There was a note about it already, but I amended it to be more explicit. Let me know if I screwed up somehow! :D

The edit looks great!. You can make changes when you see fit to the Wiki if you see any errors that can be amended, you have edit powers now

Plus.. a cool new group description for your poster profile here on this forum

There's a thread here that editors can use to notifify of changes they've made or for discussion if so desired

Thanks for helping!

:)

gogo

• Like! 1