CM patch 1.50

Been looking around to find out on how to install the patch cm 1.50 to my steam acount of sacred 2 gold, clean install with just the -nocpubinding -skipopenal in the set launch options.

game works fine in 50hrs of game time with the usual freeze after a few hour's  of game time. win 10 64 bit op

My question is if I install the cm patch to my game and something goes wrong how easy is it to unistall, I ask because redownloading the game every time something goes wrong if it does, is not feasible for me at the moment. any tips in this would be help keeping a clean install.

note, Now only if I can stop playing my seraphin long enough to post my build for some tips, thanks for having a forum for a amazing game. sacred 1 and 2.  

• Like! 1

Hello and welcome!  The CM Patch comes with a disabler.  Simply run it and the Patch is uninstalled, no need to reinstall the game.  Enjoy the game and look forward to CM Patch 1.60, coming soon, which will finally stop the freezing and crashing problems.

8 hours ago, Rogue256 said:

Been looking around to find out on how to install the patch cm 1.50 to my steam acount of sacred 2 gold, clean install with just the -nocpubinding -skipopenal in the set launch options.

game works fine in 50hrs of game time with the usual freeze after a few hour's  of game time. win 10 64 bit op

My question is if I install the cm patch to my game and something goes wrong how easy is it to unistall, I ask because redownloading the game every time something goes wrong if it does, is not feasible for me at the moment. any tips in this would be help keeping a clean install.

note, Now only if I can stop playing my seraphin long enough to post my build for some tips, thanks for having a forum for a amazing game. sacred 1 and 2.  

Happy you found your way over to us, Rogue256 ....enjoy the immense mod and our boards...

welcome to DarkMatters!~

:)

gogo

15 minutes ago, Rogue256 said:

Thanks gogoblender and flix..

how do I put a flag on my profile and say im on pc ? 

If you clic up on your pic avatar or name top left, on the next page that follows on top right, you will see a link that says edit profile with lots of fields you can fill in.

to personalize your "look" here on the boards

Also maybe you need a certain minimum of posts, maybe four or five before you win that ability? 

:)

gogo