Yes, at the time of this post it's at $17,680.60 US Dollars per unit. It could be just a huge bubble, however.

9 minutes ago, Hooyaah said:

Yes, at the time of this post it's at $17,680.60 US Dollars per unit. It could be just a huge bubble, however.

One of my friends and his wife were miners years ago...back in those days the coins were twenty each... they did sell when they were around a k each and finally put the down payment for a house.

I dont really know anything at all about bitcoin but last month november 16th cuz I just was in a gambling mood bought a hundred bux worth from coinbase with my credit card and am having fun watching it go up and down once a day when I get back from work.

:)

gogo

24 minutes ago, gogoblender said:

One of my friends and his wife were miners years ago...back in those days the coins were twenty each... they did sell when they were around a k each and finally put the down payment for a house.

I dont really know anything at all about bitcoin but last month november 16th cuz I just was in a gambling mood bought a hundred bux worth from coinbase with my credit card and am having fun watching it go up and down once a day when I get back from work.

gogo

It's most regrettable that you did not make that purchase in November last year, you would be quite wealthy, indeed.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Hooyaah said:

It's most regrettable that you did not make that purchase in November last year, you would be quite wealthy, indeed.

I know... I see the value now..it's crazy...still...for a hundred bux down, I get to come home and pull the "slot machine" every night after work just to see the worth.

216 now...so at least I doubled my money if I push that sell button

gogo