Community Patch 160 Bug Reports

4 hours ago, dimitrius154 said:

The modifier rarity and values should be adjusted instead.

That's what I've been doing in my mods.  Will continue to fine tune it.  Between Toughness skill, certain combat arts, and items, a vanilla character can reach 100% damage mitigation for all types.

I've decreased the mitigation granted by Toughness as well as the item modifier "sb_def_damping_any".  I'm considering going a step further and allowing only 2-3 channels max on a single item, with the full spectrum only granted on Legendaries or as a set bonus.

• Like! 1
  • 2 weeks later...

http://52c4f93e66de.png

Я не научился толком прикреплять изображения в сообщениях.

Если ссылка рабочая, то помогите пожалуйста устранить данную проблему.

И еще такая проблема что не атакует двойник у инквизитора.

CM 1060 без модов.

Заранее спасибо!

Доброго времени суток.

Просьба помочь. Снаряжение на ноги инквизитора отображается не правильно, как будто зеркальная поверхность.

И еще такая проблема что не атакует двойник инквизитора.

CM 1060 без модов.

Заранее спасибо.

1 hour ago, paranoik8 said:

CM 1060 без модов.

Заранее спасибо!

HI and welcome to DarkMatters!

As we're an English forum, I'd like to put the google translate into your answer...and welcome to DarkMatters!!

Доброго времени суток.

Просьба помочь. Снаряжение на ноги инквизитора отображается не правильно, как будто зеркальная поверхность.

CM 1060 без модов.

Заранее спасибо. 

Good day. Please help. Equipment on the inquisitor's legs is not displayed correctly, as if the mirror surface. And another such problem that does not attack the twin of the inquisitor. CM 1060 without mods. Thank you in advance.

:)

gogo

1 hour ago, paranoik8 said:

CM 1060 без модов.

Заранее спасибо!

HI and welcome to DarkMatters!

As we're an English forum, I'd like to put the google translate into your answer...and welcome to DarkMatters!!

Доброго времени суток.

CM 1060 без модов.

Заранее спасибо. 

Good day. Please help. Equipment on the inquisitor's legs is not displayed correctly, as if the mirror surface. And another such problem that does not attack the twin of the inquisitor. CM 1060 without mods. Thank you in advance.

gogo

46 minutes ago, gogoblender said:

Equipment on the inquisitor's legs is not displayed correctly, as if the mirror surface

Hmm, the skirt? Then it's displayed correctly, per the assigned shader script specifications.

48 minutes ago, gogoblender said:

что не атакует двойник инквизитора

Not really surprising. It's AI is trying to cast buffs and it can't, cuz some sh...  ehm, flowerhead individual from Ascaron had decided, that buffs are to be disabled improperly upon location change. Sh...,. flowerhead. The fix is present in the Addendum.   

• Respect! 1

how patch to correct the omission of the double?

displaying the skirt true right)))

And thank you so much for answering and helping. Thought one play)))

Какой патч исправляет бездействие двойника?

Юбка отображается правда верно)))

И большое спасибо за ответ и помощь. Думал один играю в Sacred)))

3 hours ago, paranoik8 said:

Какой патч исправляет бездействие двойника?

Not a patch, technically speaking it's a mod. I call it the Addendum. It's a work in progress currently, although there's a released beta version onsite.

• Like! 1
  • 2 months later...

GOG version 2.65.1 with CM patch 160

1.The Boss Kobold Chieftain Gahanka can not be hurt. The health bar remains full.

2.When in caves,  the minimap displays icons like monolith/storge chest and circles of other side quests which should appears only outside the caves. Maybe misleading sometimes.

I'm new here. The CM patch solves my intermittent crash/freezing issue and it is so amazing!  Thanks so much for you CM patch team.

22 hours ago, Huntiro said:

GOG version 2.65.1 with CM patch 160

1.The Boss Kobold Chieftain Gahanka can not be hurt. The health bar remains full.

2.When in caves,  the minimap displays icons like monolith/storge chest and circles of other side quests which should appears only outside the caves. Maybe misleading sometimes.

I'm new here. The CM patch solves my intermittent crash/freezing issue and it is so amazing!  Thanks so much for you CM patch team.

Edited:

1.The Boss Kobold Chieftain Gahanka can not be hurt. The health bar remains full. (I'm sorry. The boss regenerates very fast so it's my mistake.)

3.High elf can't cast Grand Invigoration(can cast other buffs) while on horses.

• 2 months later...

Gog version, fresh installation, CM patch installed, no other mods used OS windows 10.

For some weird reasons after a while I'm playing, every enemy is able to hit me from far away, even though they're supposed to be close-ranged type. The bug affects the hero as well. It's extremely annoying, don't know what causes it.

1 hour ago, Darkaja said:

Gog version, fresh installation, CM patch installed, no other mods used OS windows 10.

For some weird reasons after a while I'm playing, every enemy is able to hit me from far away, even though they're supposed to be close-ranged type. The bug affects the hero as well. It's extremely annoying, don't know what causes it.

Thanks for posting this info with the feedback.  Hoping that someone here as we all wake up will have some help for you  :)

And welcome to DarkMatters!

gogo

3 hours ago, gogoblender said:

Thanks for posting this info with the feedback.  Hoping that someone here as we all wake up will have some help for you  :)

And welcome to DarkMatters!

gogo

Thanks! As I mentioned above, this bug only starts to affect my game after a while. Restarting Sacred 2, creating a new character, or simply reloading the savepoint seem to temporanely fix it.

Specs are Win 10 64 bit, nvdia geforce gtx 980, intel core i5 7400 3.00 Ghz, 8 Gb ram. Audio and video driversare updated, along with the system. I honestly do not know how to fix it, but I do suspect it has something to do with the patch. The only thing I've changed is the command entry0 = {"et_mult_weapondamage", 1000, 0, 0, 9 } in spells.txt, but that's because it is recommended in the download page of the patch, in order to prevent a known problem. Hope someone can help me (I'm not at home right now due to work), because playing with against packs of enemies who hit me 10+meters away from my character is quite annoying.

Just out of curiosity, I remember back when I had Windows 7, many people suggested to add some command strings to the Sacred 2 shortcut, they were -skipopenal and -nocpubinding. I never tried them before since I never needed them, but do they still have some positive effect on the game, once the community patch is applied?

I hope so. I'll try a new installation as soon as I can, without changing the string, just to see if something changes. The fact that the bug shows iteself only after a while is the weirdest thing. If it was related to something I've wrongly changed in the spell file, then it should appear immediately. It's like something changes the distance parameters from where the enemies can attack. What could it be, I don't know.

• 3 weeks later...
On 4/24/2019 at 5:40 PM, Flix said:

I tested it and strangely enough, the animation is "correct": she leans forward and swings her sword.

Finally got around to this issue. Point is, the animation is not quite correct: the "rider1" bone must not have rotations differing from those of the "Bip01 Pelvis" bone. Fixed.

• 3 months later...

I'm not sure if this is a CP issue or a problem with the base game, but I understand there's possibly been attempts to fix it... "it" being Hunting Fever III (or Hunting Fever 3, in case of those doing searches: which I did myself and couldn't find much).

I'm guessing it's just one of those things.  Like many players, I failed Hunting Fever I because I didn't notice it was a timed quest but it's now showing as completed; I then got Hunting Fever III from Diana before starting Hunting Fever II, both of which I completed successfully.  Hunting Fever II was eventually completed because there was no indication of where to get the Perfect Crystal and it seems the creatures didn't spawn until much later, but they did eventually.

Hunting Fever III is being troublesome, though: I killed all the timberwolves within the time limit but now the quest log shows just one has been killed; Diana absconded from her spot across the river from Griffinborough and the quest circle says to find her at the overlook in the south-east of the orc territory, but she's resolutely failing to be there.

At this point I'm guessing it's broken, it's confused and I'm probably not going to be able to complete it; and I'm also guessing from what I've been able to glean that its scripting is so tangled that the CP team can probably do little to fix it.

On a different note, but not that different, Ephrahim's Nightmare: I need to pwn 20 of the killer spiders but have only managed 17.  The other three have either wandered off, failed to spawn or been mis-counted and in spite of periodically doing quite a wide search for them, they're nowhere to be found.  Killing other spiders doesn't count.  I've resigned myself to the likelihood that this quest is now unfinishable (and probably unfixable for similar reasons to HF3); correct?

• Like! 1

I'll take a look, but I'm not the best with questscripts.txt.  Early CM Patch team already touched those quests extensively. It could be that they inadvertently caused an issue while correcting other aspects.  Comparing the current and previous versions of the scripts may reveal something.

• Like! 1
7 hours ago, vometia said:

Ephrahim's Nightmare

Never had any issue with this quest with CM 1.60 to be honest, and I did it more than a few times. As for the Hunting Fever quests I haven't played much on the Crystal Planes with 1.60.

I'm not suggesting it's the patch's fault, it just seemed a good place to raise the matter... in spite of the topic title.  Sometimes my idea of "a good place" lacks something in its execution.

Given the plethora of quests available I'm not going to get too hung up on a couple of side-quests: considering the sheer number of them, both the game and the patch are doing a good job by any metric.

1 hour ago, vometia said:

Given the plethora of quests available I'm not going to get too hung up on a couple of side-quests: considering the sheer number of them, both the game and the patch are doing a good job by any metric.

A reasonable suggestion would be, that you've been trying to use a legacy character. I'm afraid, that Sacred 2 savegames are like Windows 10(or 8, or 7, for that matter) component stores - delicate structures. If you see a patch, or a mod, that changes something quest-, spell-, blueprint-, or itemtype-wise, be prepared to lose that char.

P.S. Those, who were playing Diablo 1 might remember the item morphing. Nearly the same issue, though, the morphing was a result of an anti-cheating solution, that kinda resulted in an acrobatic feat involving one's backside. 

Edited by dimitrius154