Community Patch 160 Bug Reports

On 8/5/2018 at 2:58 AM, dimitrius154 said:

The invisibility property deactivation has a peculiar check(kind of incorrect, IMHO). Anyway, I've just had that issue fixed in the Addendum, hopefully.

Hey, Dmitriy. About that invisibility bug - is the fix overly complicated? Can a dummy like me fix it on their own local computer? I'm playing with the CM patch only and I'd like to use both CS and the SS invisibility but the bug's annoying. If the fix is a matter of just changing a couple of lines of notepad code, can you walk me through it? If it's more complicated than that, then nevermind. :)

15 minutes ago, RetsReds said:

If the fix is a matter of just changing a couple of lines of notepad code, can you walk me through it? If it's more complicated than that, then nevermind

Unfortunately, the fix requres moderate understanding of the Assembler language. Also, the CMP 1.60 files have been heavily modified over the last 2 years. One cannot adequately use them for comparison against the current Addendum set. That's why I keep my own 'Librarium' for reference and quick backtracking.

• Thanks! 1
8 hours ago, dimitrius154 said:

Unfortunately, the fix requres moderate understanding of the Assembler language. Also, the CMP 1.60 files have been heavily modified over the last 2 years. One cannot adequately use them for comparison against the current Addendum set. That's why I keep my own 'Librarium' for reference and quick backtracking.

I see. Ok, thanks for the quick answer. :)

• 1 month later...

hi im having a bug and I cant seem to find anything on it, I can play the game with out the patch but soon as I put the patch on it just loads to a black screen then after like 5 mins I get a cursor, nothing else no sounds or anything. tried a clean install, launch commands and setting the nivida stuff for AA

I am using the sacred gold aswell

On 8/5/2018 at 1:58 AM, dimitrius154 said:

The invisibility property deactivation has a peculiar check(kind of incorrect, IMHO). Anyway, I've just had that issue fixed in the Addendum, hopefully.

Hmm speaking of invisibility bugs, this reminded me of something: Sometimes on entering or leaving dungeons your character randomly gets invisible. Don't know what causes this, but this time teleporting doesn't fix it, you'll need to restart a new game session.

• 2 months later...

Hello, sorry for my english.

I found a serious bug in Community Patch 160. With the dragon mage it is possible to stack attributes indefinitely. First you activate Dragon Berserk and then the Familiar buff. If this is repeated, the values become stronger. This can only be reversed with a restart. I will not continue playing the dragon mage until it is fixed.

In the picture you can see the great damage caused by high intelligence.

spacer.png

• Thanks! 1

If then it is all that can stacked: stats, attack speed, defense, physical and fire damage mitigation, block spells and ranged, ...

I normally play either berzerk or human to avoid bug abusing.

• Like! 1

That's not going to be fixed except in mods.  Best thing would be to avoid using buffs while shapeshifted. They're not needed anyway.

Just to clarify, it's not that anyone likes this bug or doesn't care about it, there's basically just one person who can fix it, and there's no work being done on CM 1.60.

• Like! 1
13 hours ago, Sarifalis said:

Hello, sorry for my english.

I found a serious bug in Community Patch 160. With the dragon mage it is possible to stack attributes indefinitely. First you activate Dragon Berserk and then the Familiar buff. If this is repeated, the values become stronger. This can only be reversed with a restart. I will not continue playing the dragon mage until it is fixed.

In the picture you can see the great damage caused by high intelligence.

spacer.png

Happy you found us Sarifalis your English is perfect!

Welcome to the forums!

:hugs:

gogo

• Thanks! 1

Hello and thanks for your attention.

11 hours ago, Flix said:

Just to clarify, it's not that anyone likes this bug or doesn't care about it, there's basically just one person who can fix it, and there's no work being done on CM 1.60.

Will this be the final community patch and will there be any future fixes?

11 hours ago, Flix said:

That's not going to be fixed except in mods.  Best thing would be to avoid using buffs while shapeshifted. They're not needed anyway.

They write that the buffs are not needed. Why was it allowed to use buffs in the community patch? Maybe that should be changed again.

17 hours ago, chattius said:

I normally play either berzerk or human to avoid bug abusing.

I'm playing a hybrid because I have to bridge the Dragon Berserk cooldown. I've also read that the Dragon Berserker has little or no support for skills.

11 hours ago, gogoblender said:

Happy you found us Sarifalis your English is perfect!

Welcome to the forums!

:hugs:

gogo

Thank you for the friendly welcome. :heart:

• Like! 1
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
On 7/25/2021 at 10:17 AM, Ciciin said:

Can anyone advise me why I don't see item names?

Chyba.jpg

Hi Ciciin and welcome to the forums!

I'm not a modder myself but I will use this post a welcome hug to our friendly community, hoping that a member here will perhaps be able to volunteer some helpful knowledge.

Happy you ventured upon our smiley community, and welcome to DarkMatters!

:)

gogo

• 5 months later...

The updated version in December 2021, problem report:

1、The monster's skills make the player stunned for too long, and it is very easy to be sieged and die, but the player can do nothing.

2、The amount of HP medicine recovery is too small, which makes melee characters vulnerable.

3、There is a problem that yellow drugs cannot be superimposed.

4、The new elite monsters are too powerful, and two attacks can kill the player. A lot of them were refreshed at the "High Elf Outpost". This is only the bronze difficulty, the silver difficulty is even more exaggerated.

Finally, I would like to thank the author for making the once weak "Temple Guard" stronger and more interesting in the new version. You are my hero, and I will recommend your work to ARPG fans around me. marvelous !

• Like! 1
  • 1 year later...

Hello. It seems I found one bug with Epic Office Quest. I had a character ready to turn in. But I played without CM 1.60. When I installed CM 1.60, I had found devs NPCs appear on the map. And they cannot be interacted with. The only way to remove this is to uninstall mod and talk to them again. This, of course, makes some issues.

Also, almost no NPCs in the office. They are not teleported into it. Is there any way to teleport all dev NPCs to the offcie when you complete it? Blue circles stay on the map.

It's ok, I will not return to Silver difficulty. But still a bug. Also, do I need to post a screenshot showing quest is ready to be turned in?

• Like! 1
5 hours ago, Uranist said:

Hello. It seems I found one bug with Epic Office Quest. I had a character ready to turn in. But I played without CM 1.60. When I installed CM 1.60, I had found devs NPCs appear on the map. And they cannot be interacted with. The only way to remove this is to uninstall mod and talk to them again. This, of course, makes some issues.

Also, almost no NPCs in the office. They are not teleported into it. Is there any way to teleport all dev NPCs to the offcie when you complete it? Blue circles stay on the map.

It's ok, I will not return to Silver difficulty. But still a bug. Also, do I need to post a screenshot showing quest is ready to be turned in?

HI and welcome to the forums! 

Thank you for your report, I'm sure that any screen shots or additional info you wish to share will always be helpful to modders.

:)

gogo

• 2 weeks later...

probably a bug. started battle after clicking on "!" mark and quest giver companion just vanished not killed or smthg just disappeared. defeated 4 guards, looked up log - quest targets aren defeated quest failed but still unfinished on map. restarted game and there are 4 guards who just roam around not attacking my char. killed them - no changes. restarted again and again - same situation. no red circle quest failed.

s2g gog + CM160hotfix no other mods or GME. fresh character created after install. tried this quest on other character and got companion killed - failed quest with red circle. another character - completed green circle

screenshots

00_1.jpg

00_2.jpg

Edited by kubitoid