Hello guys,

I don not know if this is the right place to post it but I just stumbled across a place here from where I downloaded a bargaining toon :)

It is incredible :)

I do not have much time these days and the mundane stuff really gets to me sometimes...you know...mortgage...job...wife ;)

This is really awesome u decided to share the toons with community - it saves me a lot of time and really makes life easier with limited time on my hands :)

For this I would like to thank you :)

Using this opportunity I would like to wish all of u merry xmax - now leaving for a local market to get xmax tree :christmastree:

• Like! 1
  • The title was changed to Bargaining toon

Thank you, Jacek for the kind greetings. We are glad that you found a download that you really enjoy. Thanks again for your support and Merry Christmas, I'll bet that tree will be decorated and filling the home with Christmas spirit in no time!

:agreed:

On 2017-12-22 at 4:10 AM, Jacek said:

Hello guys,

I don not know if this is the right place to post it but I just stumbled across a place here from where I downloaded a bargaining toon :)

It is incredible :)

I do not have much time these days and the mundane stuff really gets to me sometimes...you know...mortgage...job...wife ;)

This is really awesome u decided to share the toons with community - it saves me a lot of time and really makes life easier with limited time on my hands :)

For this I would like to thank you :)

Using this opportunity I would like to wish all of u merry xmax - now leaving for a local market to get xmax tree :christmastree:

Ahhh the bargaining toons... they very much give the game tremendous excitement by boosting up the access to equipment while shopping ... out nitro for niobium... I’m so happy to read your enjoying the mid, and also happy to hear about the shopping for a tree.. happy Christmas ? jacek!

?

gogo