Here I am...

Mine is only 6 years old so we have to share for the time being ;)

We already played monopoly, did 20ish sets of pushups :ninja2: well...I did she was just the added weight...and now girls watching barbie superheroes :yawn: and im back to grinding for an hour or so and tomorrow back to work for three days but still...:sick:

• Haha 1
On 12/25/2017 at 4:19 PM, Jacek said:

Hi guys...

I'm 40, feeling like 60 :( but gaming and grinding (experience, loot) like damn 20 :)

My favourite games of all time: TQIT, DII, Grim Dawn, Might and Magic 6 - 9, and now rediscovering Sacred 2 with my...ehh...OUR HE (my daughter's and mine).

I am just an average dude with mortgage, wife, kid, job, you name it ... all this mundane staff :)

I'm from Poland, English and Spanish my two favourite languages :) Have been talking in Polish for the last four decade so I kind of got used to it and a little tired with it ;)

Now...10ish pm here...wife and kid fast asleep so daddy's gonna do some serious experience grinding :diablo: :viking:

cheers :christmastree:

EDIT: to keep my conscience calm I will listen to Spanish news in the background :agreed: Maybe I shall install Spanish ver of Sacred 2 but this is a big maybe...

Love the intro! I enjoy your posts, their thoughtfulness and their positive view of the game.

So pleased you have found us and keep this game, and it's spirit alive

:)

gogo

• Thanks! 1

That's a very friendly and helpful community you guys have here...or maybe I misspoke so let me rephrase....

that's a very friendly and helpful community WE have here :) Although I am not sure if  I can consider myself part of community yet given my short membership so far... ;) My input has been almost nonexistent (unless u count numerous questions I post ;) ) and your output has been huge :)

I just read an interesting article about addiction to computer games and WHO's plans to have it listed as ... psychiatric disorder :wow:

Well...so my daughter and I will soon go see a shrink, hopefully courtesy of Polish National Health Fund as atm we do not have the money to cover therapy out of my own pocket :help:

I wish we put as much effort and dilligence in other stuff, like she studying English and me doing damn analysis and translations for The Master of Life and Death... ie The Boss.

"Sorry Boss, no analysis, no translation, no nothing...CAN'T YOU SEE I"M COMPARING PROS AND CONS OF LIFE ENERGY vs REPLENISH FOR OUR FRAGILE LADY, DAMN IT"

And next thing I know is him handling me the referral to see the shrink ...

Enough of this already...back to grinding...

...analysis :sick:

Btw, to keep  my conscience calm when I play I turn the game's volume down and listen to 1 hr of Spanish news and 1 hr of BBC :diablo:

2 hrs of gaming a night is all I can pull off...you know...being old sucks...my back hurts, my eyes hurts, my butt hurts...recently my left wrist started to give my minor problems...carpal tunel syndrome or whatever you call it...but it bears one nice implication for me actually...

which is...

an extended leave of absence from work to have it cured :)

Just kidding...in case They monitor my online activities during office hours...

I'm usually on my mobile but got a little sloppy today and used office computer - bad me :bow:

Cheers

• Like! 1