Niob High Elf vs. The Fury Brood-Mother

Hooyaah

On 12/26/2017 at 0:54 AM, Hooyaah said:

"Dear Journal, this bitterly cold and blustery day I faced yet another fearsome and formidable flying foe, the Fury Brood-mother. It was something that I had to do, if for no other reason than to make the island safe for the human inhabitants who dwell here. For I have come to know and care for them deeply. As ever, I was determined to prevail and went boldly into its lair, ignoring the cautions of the kind folk and brushing off the icy sting of the wind swept snow."

This is one of my favorite roundups... and in fact, I'd forgotten about this Boss... good nostalgia!

:0

gogo

• Like! 1
12 minutes ago, gogoblender said:

and in fact, I'd forgotten about this Boss...

No coincidence, this boss was restored in CM Patch 1.60.  Before this, the "Fury Broodmother" was in fact just the same Ice Hydra from the Christmas quest (again).

The true Fury Broodmother creature design was just sitting there unused... but now she's unleashed in all her frosty glory.

1 hour ago, Flix said:

No coincidence, this boss was restored in CM Patch 1.60.  Before this, the "Fury Broodmother" was in fact just the same Ice Hydra from the Christmas quest (again).

The true Fury Broodmother creature design was just sitting there unused... but now she's unleashed in all her frosty glory.

Brilliant, l Flix... a delightful resurrection for the fans

:)

gogo