Items displaying in a weird way...

Hi guys

I noticed something strange in the way some items are displayed.

Below is a pic I took with my mobile as I have some problems with printscreens but u can see the issue there clearly...

I am wearing green leather vest of wealth - it does not show on my chest slot although it is there...I get all the stats from it...I can socket it...but in my chest slot and inventory it is invisible ...and when I put it on it looks like it was drawn by a kid and doesnt at all resemble  artwork of other pieces of equipment...

is it normal? can something be done about it?

just checked some things out - the problem seems to affect only some of the green items as yellows blues and whites are displayed correctly

cheers :)

5a476794c64a0_leatherbattlevestofwealth.thumb.jpg.e997e82cad9b5d303f92ba74c8ab26fe.jpg

My first thought is a hardware problem, but that's just a WAG.

Sacred 2 screenshots are saved in non standard format. I use GIMP to convert them. I seem to recall that IrfanView can also open them.

All runs just fine on my computer incluso other games... ?

I googled it and it turnes out there are various cases reported regarding this but no solution is given...

Well its not game breaking as all the bonuses are there so ...

But if u guys happen to come up with a solution I would highly appreciate it :)

Do you have the Community Patch?  Any mods installed?  Did these items drop or did you download them?

I also don't understand why you're describing this item as green, because green items are set items, and should have proper names, not "Leather Vest of Wealth."

By the looks of it you're using some kind of set item for which you don't actually have the icons and textures installed.

Also, what do you have texture quality set to?  Minimal?  Elite?

• Thanks! 1

My game ver.: 265.1, build 1782

I do not have any mods installed. Only a change was made to .txt file to slightly increase rares drop rate, it was set to 1.8.

I am running Win 7 home premium 64 bit.

This problem affects abouy 10% of items of all kinds, also blue ones.

I described this items as green as its name is Green as u can see in the screenshot. 

I did not tamper with settings...I set to very high the graphic display and the affected equipment started to glow, aura-like effect so I switched back to default. 

btw, there is a quick popup window as I start the game saying something about some colours in Win 7 not being compatible with game and it will be switched to lower settings...

VEST.png

GRAPHICS.jpg

Edited by Jacek

Well...Ill be damned...

something must have gone wrong during the first install...

so I did what I always do...uninstalled...turned off computer...turned it on...install and...

now it says:

v.265.2, build 1837, en-UK, CM1 Patch 0160

The difference is big...interface is black...graphics way better and smoother...details sharper...on default settings all....

below is exactly the same printscreen but after reinstall - the difference is obvious and the invisible items changed names and now display properly :)

REINSTALLED.png

• Like! 1

yeap...something must have gone wrong but I didnt notice anything off...well...all fine...thx :)

Now I installed the patch + I replaced a txt file just like the instruction said.

Problem solved :yay:

• Thanks! 1