All odds against me :( ... against all odds :)

Ehh...tough luck.

First let me say we were toying with SW and Inquisitor up to approx clvl 20ish each in silver and Ice HE is our main clvl 73 about to finish Plat with 8 skills only and 100+ points unspent.

Well...it was a mistake to start Sacred adventure with HE - this character is so god-like, overpowered, her defences are a direct consequence of her amazing killing speed and variety of utility skills, but it is the incredible dmg output mostly - killing mobs bosses champs before they can reach you.

We wanted to go allout malee, dual wielding preferably for a chage of pace and gamestyle.

SW...well...I just cannot bear the way this guy walks. I mean I cannot really stand it and it gets on my nerves even more then watching 7 o'clock news on our national tv. He really needs to go see an orthopaedist as there is something seriously off with his spine and pelvis. To play him is like mental tortures for me.

Now the Inquisitor...awesome looks in his robes with light sabres, really stunning, inspiring awe and stuff... but....I wouldn't be myself if there wasn't any but, no matter how hard we try we cannot get this Puryfying Chastisement to work correctly...it is more often off then on and it does not definitely suit our playstyle. 

And then I discovered her...The Seraphim...she is so hot in Niokaste armour set...she could be our dualwielder with two sabres...I checked out her combat arts in wiki and on youtube - perfect choice, the winner...

...so on the menu screen I was checking her out late last night and my wife saw me checking her out too thoroughly as she would phrase it as it was with HE and got...angry, jealous, whatever.

So as you can see all odds seem to be against me but we are going strong ahead against all odds...with our icy HE. 

cheers :)

• Haha 1

Well Jacek, there are at least two options from which you may choose. You could choose to play the Temple Guardian (do you suppose she'd still be jealous) :dntknw: or your Seraphim could wear the most unflattering armor set (in my opinion) Endijian's Artifacts. Personally, I avoid the issue entirely by stationing my gaming PC in my "man closet" so that prying eyes are much less of an issue. ;) What ever you decide, and although others may disagree, I believe that we both have discovered that the High Elf and the Seraphim are the most fun to play. :agreed:

• Like! 1

Most fun?

Weapon-less Shadow Warrior ;)

The High-elf does very hard if attacked with her own weapons: if a boss enemy can manage an Expulse Magic first it can get very funny. Also several of these x% life leech eyes attacking the same moment in the Addon can be nasty.

The only class without the CM-patch to reach 100% damage mitigation is the seraphim.

I had two characters to level 200: a hardcore dragon mage mentalist and a hardcore weaponless shadow warrior. Level 175+ you get more experience from quests than from killing. and the weaponless SW has a very high runspeed and is invisible, fighting only if he wants :)

• Like! 1
On 1/8/2018 at 10:32 AM, Hooyaah said:

Well Jacek, there are at least two options from which you may choose. You could choose to play the Temple Guardian (do you suppose she'd still be jealous) :dntknw: or your Seraphim could wear the most unflattering armor set (in my opinion) Endijian's Artifacts. Personally, I avoid the issue entirely by stationing my gaming PC in my "man closet" so that prying eyes are much less of an issue. ;) What ever you decide, and although others may disagree, I believe that we both have discovered that the High Elf and the Seraphim are the most fun to play. :agreed:

So much trouble...

Create in Skyrim something like this thing show her - problem with HE or seraphim is solved:lol:

• Like! 1
  • 5 weeks later...
On 1/8/2018 at 2:11 PM, lacr said:

So much trouble...

Create in Skyrim something like this thing show her - problem with HE or seraphim is solved:lol:

That's not so much the case if you are using this mod.