Seraphim starter tips

Jacek

As some of you already know SW and Inquisitor did not work out exactly as planned for us :(

But still hellbent on this idea of 2 x light sabre - so we will go with dual wield seraphim :starwars:

We want to specialize in Exalted warrior (exalted warrior will be our dmg) and take some support skills:

1. will taking radiant pillar with only delude mod and 1 rune consumed be enough as a debuff? 

2. and same goes for Flaring nova - just 1 rune, only impulse and stun mods? 

1 and 2 will only serve as debuff and cc.

So far we've taken: tactics, armour, dualwield.

3. what skills shall be mastered first at clvl 75?

4. all into str? for dmg and attack rating?

Btw, seraphim is our thing...I mean...it is MY thing :devil: if you know what I mean although my daughter plays her too...and likes her but not as much as I ;)

Looking forward to hearing from you soon ;)

Cheers :)

Edit - expert touch on or off? We will use flaring nova for cc and divine protection.

Edited by Jacek

I wouldn't recommend a pure EWF build. From personal experience, mob farming is slow at higher levels.  I suggest at least a 2 aspect build. My personal favorite was a 3 aspect build, but it didn't have room for a weapons skill.

• Thanks! 1
  • 1 month later...

You have probably moved on to another toon but perhaps someone else will read this.

First skill to 75, Dual Wield.

You won't need any strength at all. I would probably go for Vitality most of the time.

If you enjoy Flaring Nova go ahead but Pelting Strikes (plus Dual Wield) and Radiant Pillar is enough. Attract can be handy with Radiant Pillar if you are all out melee.

Runes read. Stay with 1 if you like, doable but not necessary to keep it quite that low. Just keep an eye on the cooldown of Pelting Strikes.

Battle Stance if you tend to stick with Pelting Strikes more than Flaring Nova.

Expert Touch. I like it off and concentrate on Exalted Warrior.

Edited by Gordius
  • Thanks! 1
6 hours ago, Gordius said:

You have probably moved on to another toon but perhaps someone else will read this.

First skill to 75, Dual Wield.

You won't need any strength at all. I would probably go for Vitality most of the time.

If you enjoy Flaring Nova go ahead but Pelting Strikes (plus Dual Wield) and Radiant Pillar is enough. Attract can be handy with Radiant Pillar if you are all out melee.

Runes read. Stay with 1 if you like, doable but not necessary to keep it quite that low. Just keep an eye on the cooldown of Pelting Strikes.

Battle Stance if you tend to stick with Pelting Strikes more than Flaring Nova.

Expert Touch. I like it off and concentrate on Exalted Warrior.

These are useful thought out tips, Gordius, thanks for making your first post here on the boards such a helpful one

Welcome to DarkMatters!

:)

gogo

On 20/02/2018 at 3:05 AM, gogoblender said:

These are useful thought out tips, Gordius, thanks for making your first post here on the boards such a helpful one

Welcome to DarkMatters!

:)

gogo

Thank you for the welcome. I came back to Sacred 2 about a year ago after a long break. Same old me so not quite my first post. Good to see you still here from many years ago, I expected you to have left years ago.

• Like! 1
  • 1 year later...

I'm finding Dashing Alacrity combined with a weapon attack combo of Assailing Somersalt and Pelting strikes despite no Area of Effect clears enemies fast in Silver.  I'm up to level 65 in the Dryad Island.

How it works is to mod Dashing Alacrity to Longer and Reduced Cooldown and choose the bronze mod that affects casting speed.  Now you can chain cast it with maybe 5 seconds time not 'up'.  When it goes down you feel like in slow motion.

Now combine that with Assailing Somersalt modded to leap farther and Area of Effect and put in combo with pelting.  With DA you fly superspeed to the next monster way far away.  Your pelting will chop up each mini pack and you maintain speed over all because you 'fly' from monster to monster.

It is probably not as fast as rounding up mobs (herding them) and then like blazing tempest.  But the speed of Somersault while having DA active is pretty nifty.  And the bronze casting speed works if you don't have a weapon lore (for Exalted Warrior stuff) or if you dip into Celestial or Revered Tech and can replace the casting speed (but not crit or damage) from those dips if you don't take Lore and take Focus instead.

• Appreciation 1