Summons dualwielding lighsabers. Kind of stuck... :/

rpgg

Hello everyone!

I'm kind of stuck. I wanted to make myself a group of summonable acolytes. Ideally I wanted them to dualwield red lightsabers...

The problem is that I can't find such equipset_id.

Also, I tried editing equipsets.txt but it seems that it is generated by the game and I'm not able to add anything new (even if I could, I wasn't able to find lightsaber id in the weaponpool.txt anyway...)

Is there any way I could achieve that?

This is the best I came up with so far... :

sacred2 2018-01-15 00-33-45-70.jpg

55 minutes ago, Flix said:

Step one: add lightsaber in weaponpool.txt.  Equipsets use the ID's from weaponpool.  Weaponpool uses blueprint ID's.

Step two: add the equipset.  Your new equipsets aren't appearing because you have to increase the count at the top of the file.  I forget the exact line right now.  Something about reserving memory for a certain amount of equipsets and equipset entries.

Step three: assign the equipset ID to the minion in creatures.txt. 

Also, High Elf robbers can't dual wield (they don't have the animations) so the left hand weapon is going to be backwards unless you choose a better minion.

Oh, thanks. I swear I was searching through the blueprints.txt for the lightsaber but obviously I remembered wrong.

As for the High Elf citizen model I used - I actually like the inverted offhand look, so I used that model on purpose ;) 

Thanks again! :) 

• Like! 1
18 minutes ago, rpgg said:

Oh, thanks. I swear I was searching through the blueprints.txt for the lightsaber but obviously I remembered wrong.

As for the High Elf citizen model I used - I actually like the inverted offhand look, so I used that model on purpose ;) 

Thanks again! :) 

And welcome to DarkMatters, rpgg!

:)

gogo

• Like! 1