Thanks Whisky! You've added useful info which will help funs, and adds to the documentation of the game.

my suggestion is to not put questions marks in your work, as since you are documenting, what you put in becomes fact, and is not actually a query

If you as editor decree the quest giver to be a Disgruntled Noble, just entering that is fine, and puts your work as being researched fact upon the page :)

If you're looking for some really cool template ideas for these page which came way before Sacred 2, and are perhaps not as thorough as the templates from Sacred 2, just take a peek at how editors were entering the fields Sacred 2 Wiki Quests

Here's one I like that uses links to Experience and gold as rewards as an answer in the template:

http://www.sacredwiki.org/index.php/Sacred_2:Impure_Hands

It's a great beginning, if doing this kind of work is interesting, prepare to be addicted, I know it's all me and everyone else here were doing years ago and couldn't get enough of it 

:bounce:

gogo

p.s. And... TaDah... you have just joined the SacredWiki editor's club ...welcome ! :cool: