Today, go to Thylysium please

2 hours ago, desm said:

Yes, the great french chef Paul Bocuse has died today. I just wanted to mention it as he has the privilege to have a little quest for himself alone (please) in Thylysium. So today, if you want to have a little thought for him, go there and do the quest The Best Omelet of Them All !!

Happy Sacred to all.

That's wonderful deference to a master, DESM... so happy he'll live always in our story here, and always with his briliant sense of french humor.  :heart: In fact, I think ill go search him up online for TOp Chcef
RIP Monsieur Paul

:heart:

gogo

Thanks Gogo. I've just done the quest, I didn't remember the 'Ah! My herbs! Let me kiss you! No, not you, the herbs!' lol He hasn't given me anything, oh well..

As you said, Rest in Peace Monsieur Paul, you deserved it with all you did for the french gastronomy (three stars to the 'Michelin Guide' which is an awesome reward for a chef).

• Haha 1

Nice finds Hooyaah, I didn't even know he got two restaurants in Thylysium! Very nice and coherent world from Ascaron. I will certainly track him one day.

• Like! 1
20 hours ago, desm said:

Thanks Gogo. I've just done the quest, I didn't remember the 'Ah! My herbs! Let me kiss you! No, not you, the herbs!' lol He hasn't given me anything, oh well..

As you said, Rest in Peace Monsieur Paul, you deserved it with all you did for the french gastronomy (three stars to the 'Michelin Guide' which is an awesome reward for a chef).

lol, I love your quote...

I can almost "hear" him inside my head... do you think Ratatouille kind of is inspired by him?
:chef:

gogo

17 hours ago, Hooyaah said:

If one has some time after completing the quest I would encourage following Chef Poul Brotheuse, as he travels on his rounds in Thylysium. He visits his two restaurants, the noblemen who are building the new school, the wharf where he orders for delivery to his fine dining establishments, and more. He repeats his rounds and then, at close of day when night falls upon the city, he retires to his home which he shares with family, Mialyn and Melnir who also are part of a quest named Holdup. Here's a link to a page in "Funny and Interesting Screenshots" where the great chef is mentioned.

I love your gourmet travel writeups of Ancarian Food an restos Hooyaah... gets me in gear this morning for breakfast!

:)

gogo

• Thanks! 1