Will I ever be free?

Hello there kind people. 

I have been on a mission to get sacred 2 run flawlessly since the beginning of time. United as.. Pardon me.

It seemed that community patch 1.60 seemed to fix the memory related issues and crashes were gone with everything maxed out, elite, physX.

Although I just cannot enjoy all the other improvements caused by the patch... It must be as vanilla as possible.

So here's my question and I would sell my soul to get the answer. Will I ever be able to fix memory issue without cm and too much tweaking with game code? Is that even possible? At this very moment I'm reinstalling the game with intend to try Glary utilities 5 that I found on this forum.

Kill me... ;(

final conclusion. applying cm patch, then disabling it makes the game running like a dream. It will be probably irrelevant but after the disable, brigands on beginning area cant attack with their fist weapons. they just gather around you and wait for their doom xD

I think the CM Patch leaves behind some of its patched executables, even after disabling.  You're probably getting some of the benefits of the memory fixes, without anything else.

• Like! 1

Could I ask for one more thing regardning attributes. if I'm planning to be pure spellcaster, is spreading points between sta and int a good tactic? or just int? going one attrivute is nerfed but should I go for only int if I want to max dmg?

pp.jpg

Edited by raven1917

Investing in Stamina speeds regeneration and, if using other methods for regeneration, it is unnecessary in my experience. If you pump points into Intelligence you get better damage for your spell-casting toon.

On 1/27/2018 at 1:33 PM, raven1917 said:

Hello there kind people. 

I have been on a mission to get sacred 2 run flawlessly since the beginning of time. United as.. Pardon me.

It seemed that community patch 1.60 seemed to fix the memory related issues and crashes were gone with everything maxed out, elite, physX.

Although I just cannot enjoy all the other improvements caused by the patch... It must be as vanilla as possible.

So here's my question and I would sell my soul to get the answer. Will I ever be able to fix memory issue without cm and too much tweaking with game code? Is that even possible? At this very moment I'm reinstalling the game with intend to try Glary utilities 5 that I found on this forum.

Kill me... ;(

I love this this thread's title

epic

and welcome to DarkMatters, reven1917

:cow:

gogo

Hello again, im not sure if I can continue here, punish me as you will. I would like to say that I play fully with the beautiful cm patch, wont go anywhere without it:) hell, I even tried diablo fallen with a dear friend that I met recently and he aleeady viperish diesesed me with EP and bargaining xD. I just have one question. On the main map, all the town names are constantly up and all ports are avaliable fully. Its nice but id rather travel there as I suposed to. Not sure how much its all been tweaked with but if someone would be kind enough to specify if I could somehow restore the main map behaviour. I read earlier that the physext been changed to reduce leaves and there was a way to use the origial file so can I do that with the map too? Love forever. By the next payday I will become supporting member :) I would be a shadow of a man without you all