Greetings.

Hello all,just reinstalled Sacred 2 after a very long time away from the game,I believe I signed up to these forums many years ago but never used them.After signing in again today to make use of the community patch I would also like to properly introduce myself this time and say hi *waves*

1 hour ago, wulfgardt said:

Hello all,just reinstalled Sacred 2 after a very long time away from the game,I believe I signed up to these forums many years ago but never used them.After signing in again today to make use of the community patch I would also like to properly introduce myself this time and say hi *waves*

Hi Wulfgardt glorious to see you here on the boards again, welcome back to DarkMatters!

yes, the community patch has been a huge hit with the fans, happy you're here posting your satisfaction with the work, I know Flix and dimitrius will be pleased :sun: 

As well, reading that you've been a member here before, if you'd like, send me a pm with your old email you used to register here with and I'll see what I can do about merging your accounts if you like.

:)

gogo

18 hours ago, gogoblender said:

Hi Wulfgardt glorious to see you here on the boards again, welcome back to DarkMatters!

yes, the community patch has been a huge hit with the fans, happy you're here posting your satisfaction with the work, I know Flix and dimitrius will be pleased :sun: 

As well, reading that you've been a member here before, if you'd like, send me a pm with your old email you used to register here with and I'll see what I can do about merging your accounts if you like.

:)

gogo

This is the same email as before I just had to request a password change as I could not remember the old one for these forums,so same account.Thanks for the kind welcome though.

Edited by wulfgardt