Combat art range +X%'s scope of effect

Hello friends.

In particular I'd like to know if 'Combat art range +X%' increases all Combat Art related Area of Effects, I.e. ..

1. Dragon Mage's Destroyer explosion radius

2. Seraphim's Assailing Somersault Impetus Silver Mod Area of Effect

3. High Elf's Magic Coup Stray Damage Gold Mod Area of Effect

4. Tempel Guardian's Deathly Spears radius

Thanks in advance for any clarification to this. :)

Edited by ameaeth

So:

Destroyer - Yes

Assailing Somersault - Yes, but not the Jump Distance, just range of effects

Magic Coup - No

Deathly Spears - Yes

Awesome, thanks! :) I'll probably focus more on this item modificator for my next builds.

A good project would be to make a master list. 

Yeah that'd be really helpfull. Having a list on which CA effects, including mods that create a range for a CA, are effected by 'Combat art range +X%' would clear up alot of things.

@ chattius: Nice read! I learned quite a few things from this thread.

Edited by ameaeth

There is a list posted here at the Sacred Wiki yet it is not quite all-inclusive. I regularly use the following to compliment my High Elf Builds: Faladal's Blizzard (set), Glacial Defender, Nlovae's Mystery, and the  Gemmae (Sigil), Kilth-Em-Al. There is also the developer item that I had found hidden in blueprint.txt; I forced it to drop so it may be downloaded here: Paramount Pendant

52406261ab70341a92fc6a2673af751c-paramount-pendant.thumb.png.9b69578078499759231c2e222d557191.png

This illustration shows the huge increase one may easily achieve with Paramount Pendant. Using it is helpful because it allows one to be able to ascertain immediately which combat arts lend themselves to being expanded in range. This pendant also adds damage mitigation which stacks to allow full damage mitigation (with the exception of Combat Art Damage Leech Life.)