Selling Price stat not working

Hope some one can help me this please.

So I've got v2.65.2 with the 1.60 cm patch installed and just started a new game. I bought a piece of armor that has a Selling Price stat of +51.2% attached to it but when I equip it none of the prices in my inventory are increased and even when I sell an item I don't receive more money. I thought it might be to do with the patch so I disabled it then reloaded the game, but I still get the problem. Not sure if its a problem with the base game or the patch or just my install of the game as I never noticed it in previous playthroughs or when I had the 1.50 patch installed.

Wow really! Has it always been like that? I've been playing Sacred 2 for so many years and I just always assumed the selling price stat affected all items. Oh well, you learn something new everyday. Thanks for the reply.

• Like! 1
On 2/13/2018 at 4:12 AM, lechuck said:

Wow really! Has it always been like that? I've been playing Sacred 2 for so many years and I just always assumed the selling price stat affected all items. Oh well, you learn something new everyday. Thanks for the reply.

And a hearty welcome to DarkMatters, lechuck

have fun with the awesome CMPatch for the Universe's greatest game

:D

gogo