Hi. Still Loving the Game.

4 hours ago, cruisenut2001 said:

Good Evening,

I'm somewhat new to Dark Matters (d/l'd patch a few months ago) and if Windows hadn't crashed the Blood and Ice Sacred 2 game I not sure if I ever would have found this wonderful site. The community patch has made me a happy camper again. I can't say I like all the additions, but they are minor compared to being able to play the game again. I think it's the game detail that has me hooked. Since my PC is mid-range it's probably good some older games still play. The fan base Sacred has is amazing. My play is safe and easy - always Bronze. I've played all the characters and paths. The new CP additions makes the game seem new and how old is the patch. I haven't tried the Diablo version, but it's just a matter of time. Games I've enjoyed in the past (anyone else hate Microsoft): Zone 66, Lemmings, Caesar 3, Red Alert 2, Strike Eagle, and Rise of Nations to name a few. And of course the all-time time waster O-game. I just wanted to stop by and say Hi, but I get carried away.

Good Night

Good morning! Glad you are enjoying yourself again. I have just come back after an extended hiatus and cannot wait to play with the CM patch again. Hope you continue to have a fun time in Ancaria! :)

5 hours ago, cruisenut2001 said:

Good Evening,

I'm somewhat new to Dark Matters (d/l'd patch a few months ago) and if Windows hadn't crashed the Blood and Ice Sacred 2 game I not sure if I ever would have found this wonderful site. The community patch has made me a happy camper again. I can't say I like all the additions, but they are minor compared to being able to play the game again. I think it's the game detail that has me hooked. Since my PC is mid-range it's probably good some older games still play. The fan base Sacred has is amazing. My play is safe and easy - always Bronze. I've played all the characters and paths. The new CP additions makes the game seem new and how old is the patch. I haven't tried the Diablo version, but it's just a matter of time. Games I've enjoyed in the past (anyone else hate Microsoft): Zone 66, Lemmings, Caesar 3, Red Alert 2, Strike Eagle, and Rise of Nations to name a few. And of course the all-time time waster O-game. I just wanted to stop by and say Hi, but I get carried away.

Good Night

Welcome back to the fora again! The crash that you experienced was most likely the game itself. The CM Patch 160 does wonders in stopping such crashes. There are a plethora of threads with information to aid with your game, including some help with builds. Let us know if you have difficulty locating what you are looking for.

23 hours ago, cruisenut2001 said:

Good Evening,

Good Night

What a great first post! I dont think all the fans here can get enough accolades for hangin out, posting, along with Flix and the CM Patch team putting together some of the best modding in town.

I like how you're able to use your mid power computer to get through all these games, great journeying and fun, and now you've surrounded yourself in Ascaron's enticing lands.

Happy you have found our little hide out here on the InterWebs, 

welcome to DarkMatters!

:dance2:

gogo

On 2/17/2018 at 9:45 AM, cruisenut2001 said:

Good Evening,

Good Night

Welcome to DarkMatters. 

hope you have plenty more fun years on here and many more (hundreds) of hours playing Sacred. Caesar 3 and Rise of Nations are both Games that I have also loved dearly and spent many years on. Include Heroes of Might and Magic 1, 3, 5 and 7, The battle for Middle earth 1 and 2(and the rise of the witch king expansion), more recently Civilization 5 and I think you have my list of most played games... obviously not forgetting Sacred 2...

• Thanks! 1