New Steam Grid Pictures

4 hours ago, Methatronc said:

Hi everybody ! :biggrin:

For all those who are using the grid interface with steam, maybe, just like me, you'd like to change the pictures shown.

In order to do that, just right click on your game and choose "Set Custom Image" with an image of your preference,( 460x215 only however).

And here is the picture I "made",( just a simple editing thanks to sacred wiki pictures):

5a8856b972e27_HighElf.png.5a05791f067f09525948a2ba4db15278.png

And others I found on the web, related to a certain Jinx but the page looks deleted so at least it won't go lost^^

5a8856c80e0e1_DarkHighElf.png.1d29894ee9efbc8e8591901e540f9c5a.png

5a8856d0b8776_DarkKnight.png.9a3f5eb3f59c10016182c3ee758162f1.png

5a8856dba95f8_NorthernWarrior.png.d71f6bdff676e2d9e869cffc622a8572.png

Seraphim.png.92f3137185e36a859f97d39e4e95d00e.png

And don't hesitate to share your own personal picture if you'd like, so that we could all have a wider choice^^

Good day to you all ! :wizard:

This is awesome, Methatronc, thanks for putting your time and effort into this for the fans!

:bounce:

gogo

• Thanks! 1

Indeed! Actually, to be more specific, it is the dark High Elf, with fierce control over minds and a strong will to dominate all life. Kinda related to the great eye, for lotr fans :biggrin:

I personally prefer the high elf, for we shouldn't disrupt the sleep of the ones that are already dead and the shadow warrior has been awoken! Never a good thing^^

By the way I found the page of the said Jinx who made the pictures I shared below the one I edited. You can see his work here: http://steam.cryotank.net/?p=1580

He does a lot of other games too!

Have a good day!

• Like! 1
7 hours ago, Kyosai7 said:

Mmm, I can't decide which one to use, Seraphim or the one above the Shadow Warrior. Is that a witch?

Happy you  found and loved Methatronc's work, kyosai7

Enjoy the game, and our awesome communiity

Welcome to DarkMatters!

:)

gogo

• Like! 1
16 hours ago, gogoblender said:

Happy you  found and loved Methatronc's work, kyosai7

Enjoy the game, and our awesome communiity

Welcome to DarkMatters!

:)

gogo

Thanks! I haven't put any serious time into the game since I first discovered it on my Xbox 360. All these mods, patches, and genuine access to the expansion are amazing!

I had no idea the game still had an active community. I actually have a couple of questions about the game, but they're for another topic. Don't want to derail this one.

• Thanks! 1
  • 3 weeks later...
On 2/24/2018 at 0:45 AM, Kyosai7 said:

Thanks! I haven't put any serious time into the game since I first discovered it on my Xbox 360. All these mods, patches, and genuine access to the expansion are amazing!

I had no idea the game still had an active community. I actually have a couple of questions about the game, but they're for another topic. Don't want to derail this one.

Wooo hoo, Sacred Community still active, and alive!

:bounce:

gogo