Most important quests?

FaeRei

I know of three quests, the "Blind Guardian" quests to unlock the concert video, "Feed The Poor" to gain extra skill points (although I wish there was a Shadow version for the Inquisitor) and the "Unique Mounts" quest to unlock special mounts.

Are there any other quests that are considered "must-do's" for all players?

• Like! 1

There are some Class-Specific Chain Quests which reward your toon with some sweet drops. I would also suggest farming the Orc Cave (beware the large group of Elite Orcs inside). Boss Monsters are very good bets for dropping good loot and one in particular which comes to mind is Shelob, the Spider Boss, there are some nice item rewards upon killing her, completing the quest The Root Of All Evil. Crown Witness in another quest which may offer some nice rewards and there is the Epic Office Quest which is the longest chain quest yet the items that it delivers are not quite worth the extensive effort, at least in my opinion.

• Thanks! 1
8 hours ago, FaeRei said:

I know of three quests, the "Blind Guardian" quests to unlock the concert video, "Feed The Poor" to gain extra skill points (although I wish there was a Shadow version for the Inquisitor) and the "Unique Mounts" quest to unlock special mounts.

Are there any other quests that are considered "must-do's" for all players?

Firstly, this is a great question, and a delightful first post ... welcome to DarkMatters!

so... *steeples fingers in deep though" ... let me see...

I'd say off the bat, Orc Cave for the keeeeeeeeerazy drops... you can just run this on repeat all day and walk out with bags brimming with loot... 

Also really liked Undead Legion because of the guaranteed legendary... you can create a lot of builds this way because you're getting a guaranteed legendary:

Also...heck, the Epic Office is filled with all the Devs that made this game... hell yah!

gogo

• Thanks! 1

Welcome to DarkMatters! 

I would also say the Blind Guardian, and undead legion are the first two "most important"quests. after that, go for the monster bosses, and the special mount quest.

• Like! 1
2 hours ago, Androdion said:

Hey FaeRei, take a look at this topic I made a while ago. It has some interesting info on some specific quests. ;)

that's a terrific thread Androdion... specially the post about where you collect all the quests leading to the best items.

Collector's extravaganza!

:superman:

gogo

• Thanks! 1